Why is Trigganometry Bacc Ordered on every website??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I cant find this cd anywhere. and on every website Its bacc ordered or not listed. Rip or anyone can you answer this for me. I want a copy

Sep 5, 2003
if my homie comes through here again ill axe him if he got more copies n ill hook ya up! 16 shipped if i can get em...they costs 13 n 3 fo shippin....yadadamean?

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea i was jus clownin n shit man i jus smoked one and peeped it out ... i got up on that fucker sober lyestaday and i wasn't focused enough for it...any i think #4 is fuckin tight as fuck they sampled that ol schoo shit smoov as hell and that 12 track is bangin too that fuckin beat is sicc wit it...i jus be expectin sum off tha wall ass loaded type shit all tha time when i hear a new lynch CD but instead of anticipatin, this time i jus peeped it and took it how it was... its a good ass CD i think they shoulda used tha old trigg cover tho .. tha baby blue 1 it was tha same thing but it was a lil tighter ... IMO i'll post it up lata