Why hasen't tha NW blown up yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
^^^^ yeah man. ever seen Menace II Society?

Yeah, many times....But seeing a movie doesn't mean ish...That wasn't what I was getting at with my comment.

Apr 14, 2003
naw i was just makin the point about where dude was talkin about why he slangs drugs, cuz workin no 9 to 5 just wasnt for him...he couldnt do that type of shit.. so instead he slang d

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
In Cali, i can see how it might be that you can move from one area to another, and its still shitty. But around here...someone could move to Olympia, Enumclaw, Toledo, all kinda small towns if they REALLY wanted to escape the drugs and crime and hardship...but people choose to stick around because they're hard headed and think they know it all. And because repping "the town" comes ahead of having their health and security....

Its kinda funny...everyone from the big cities dream is to move to the burbs...everyone from the Burbs' dream is to move to the big city!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^If you've been to the pen, no matter where you go, jobs are gonna be hard to find dogg, and you know that.....especially when you have to write down WHY you were in jail.......and most people that slang d, don't have the best education so moving to aberdookie or olympia isn't gonna do shit for them besides take away from their cash flow......

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You aint gotta shit on my towns to make a point, doggie, but besides that fact, trust, i know of PLENTY of people who went to jail that dont have to slang drugs now...PLENTY.

But like i just said...a lot of people have too much pride, and would rather hang around "the town" selling drugs and smoking their life away complaining about "there aint no jobs", then move to a town of 50k or less where there's jobs ALL OVER THE PLACE, even for ex-cons.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I wasn't shittin gon your towns, but Aberdeen and Olympia are shitty examples or places that people might actually want to live.....lol :)

I'm not even gonna comment on the rest, cause it'll start a big argument that doesn't need to happen.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
All i'm saying is, there's plenty of folks right now who could be stacking chips and living in a mid-sized town, but would rather pay 2x the living expenses to be able to rep the 206 or 503. Thus, the reason there's 700 labels, and 690 of em havent put out an album in the last year.