Why Did Yuk & Skrilla Fall Out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I know this is old ass news but I never knew why Skrilla got kicked out of the Regime. I read somewhere that it was "creative differences" but I remember last seeing a interview on youtube of Yuk & he was talking about how he was gonna whoop Yung Skrillas ass. That don't sound like "creative differences" 2 me.

Feb 8, 2003
midsouthmusicc said:
Skrilla said he was gon take the regime to the next level and yuk didnt like dat so he kicked him out of it...dats da real reason and Skrilla is now signed with C-murder on Tru Records

I like Yuk and all but he don't want it with C-Murder bc not only would C beat his azz but he lives up to his name(unlike 90% rappers out now). Anyways Skrilla fits in better with Tru Records

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah like guy said Skrilla was talking as if he's the reason The Regime is popular like he's the best in the group also it had to do with money I think.

May 30, 2006
Hurrache said:
I like Yuk and all but he don't want it with C-Murder bc not only would C beat his azz but he lives up to his name(unlike 90% rappers out now). Anyways Skrilla fits in better with Tru Records
What does any of this have 2 do wit Yuk not wanting it wit C-Murder? Plus how do u know what C lives up to? He killed that 16 year old & landed in jail & turned humble like a mothafucka hollering he was innocent. I'd rather hear him wit Regime personally.