WHY CAN'T I FIND BALANCE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
You a hustle and bustle machine ... lol

Balance just started thinking ... when the hell is your album coming?!?!?!?! Or did I just miss it or some shit ... I know I havn't been on the boards as much but I am pretty sure I wouldn't known that.

Anyways holla at me and the rest of the board because I know you had said originally you were aimin for the 1st quater of this year. I'm axious to hear your first true solo album (not counting your EPs) ... and I have been bumping the DE but as soon as I get a little cash I want to send out for UI. I am curious to hear your verses on there as well as the tracks you produced. I know Msane put his heart into that album so I can't see myself being disapointed.

Much Luv

Cac

BALANCE 2K2

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
Cacarot60

one luv homie. send ur $ for MSANE album to ST. NICK. i don't have any copies of that.

yeah MSANE got heat, one of my favorite rhymes is on that album "up 4 grabs" so if u like the other shit u gonna feel me on this one. i rap on 3 songs so hopefully that will tie u over until i finish my album!!!

BALANCE