why a nigga cheats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
Man i'm asking all people on this board why do we cheat on our females? is it not being able to control ourselves or what? I got the best female in the world and i have not cheated yet but i just be looking at chicks and be wanting to. Why can't i shake that feeling? what can i do to control it? i don't want to do that to my girl and i love her but it's just i can't help it. somebody let a nigga know.

May 16, 2004
my only advice is something I live by. Im 24 and used to play anything. Ive changed a little though. I got married and I do the same thing as you when Im out. The difference is that I know that I will not act on them impulses. Ive had hella opportunities over the past year and a half and not acted on them either. Bottom line is this. Four options. Cheat and dont tell her. Basically disrespect yourself and her and from that point on live a fake ass lie. Be a gangster bout the situation and tell her this is how its going down and she aint leavin cuz she dont have it like that. Leave her ass cuz you aint finished smashin errything you want. Or sit still and dont do nothing. Just be true to yourself and handle it like a man.

Feb 19, 2004
moonpizzle said:
my only advice is something I live by. Im 24 and used to play anything. Ive changed a little though. I got married and I do the same thing as you when Im out. The difference is that I know that I will not act on them impulses. Ive had hella opportunities over the past year and a half and not acted on them either. Bottom line is this. Four options. Cheat and dont tell her. Basically disrespect yourself and her and from that point on live a fake ass lie. Be a gangster bout the situation and tell her this is how its going down and she aint leavin cuz she dont have it like that. Leave her ass cuz you aint finished smashin errything you want. Or sit still and dont do nothing. Just be true to yourself and handle it like a man.
WORDS SPOKEN BY A WISE MAN

May 2, 2002
I did a study on monogamy for one of my psych classes. I learned that its somewhat inherited from your pops.. meaning if your dad was monogamous, you're very likely to be monogamous. and if your dad was promiscuous, you're very likely to be promiscuous.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
A LOT OF GUYS WANNA SAY "HONNOR" AMONST THEY BOYS BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE THAT IS GONNA HAVE YOUR BACK WIN , LOSE OR DRAW?
YOUR LADY, THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDEREN? THAT'S A FUNNY THING ABOUT US GUYS?

HONNOR HER AS IF YOU WOULD WANT HER TO HONNOR U?

Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
My advice is if you're gonna cheat then you need to make sure that three things happen.

1) she better be tighter than your girl

2) she better have bigger tits

3) you better not get caught

and as for why you look, cuz bitches are fine that's why... if you ain't got kids or a wedding ring fuckemall