why a nigga cheats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
Man i'm asking all people on this board why do we cheat on our females? is it not being able to control ourselves or what? I got the best female in the world and i have not cheated yet but i just be looking at chicks and be wanting to. Why can't i shake that feeling? what can i do to control it? i don't want to do that to my girl and i love her but it's just i can't help it. somebody let a nigga know.

Mar 11, 2003
shut up bitch it's playa shit if you don't know you will neva no, can't fight that shit and why you are wondering your bitch fuckin someone else, hard and raw

Aug 7, 2002
LMAOO...jus be a pimp homie....get pussy buh dont let her know u gettin sum u know....get pussies like dey hoes buh da real guh iz da guh u wit 8)

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Why is everyone hating on him he asked a question just answer or shut your bitch ass up.

We cheat because we want forbidden fruit or like Ovid said in Art Of Love women want it depends on the situation. Only through a better traing of ourselves can we stop. And the rest of you wehn your dicks fall off from fucking around then youll see that it wasnt cool in the first place fuck being a pimp or player iam trying to keep my shit in tact.

Epidemic

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Bitch get off my dicc. We all know you dont like Siccmade so get tha fucc outta tha forum. And yea I was right THIS SICCMADE

Sep 23, 2004
everyone cheats. just like you looking at a hoe wondering what it maight feel like to ease up in it, your bitch is lookin at the next nigga wonderin how it would feel for hime to stretch out her tight lil pussy on his big black dick.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
ESCOBAR said:
everyone cheats. just like you looking at a hoe wondering what it maight feel like to ease up in it, your bitch is lookin at the next nigga wonderin how it would feel for hime to stretch out her tight lil pussy on his big black dick.
What if your white?

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
You didnt graduate did you?

I bet when you come look at this thread everyday youll laugh at your gay ass comment. But since you in tha Siccmade forum and support Siccmade Get that Lynch and Cos album "Suspicion" droppin nov.9

Feb 23, 2003
God's_Son said:
Man i'm asking all people on this board why do we cheat on our females? is it not being able to control ourselves or what? I got the best female in the world and i have not cheated yet but i just be looking at chicks and be wanting to. Why can't i shake that feeling? what can i do to control it? i don't want to do that to my girl and i love her but it's just i can't help it. somebody let a nigga know.
ONE WOMAN DOESN'T ALWAYS FIT THE BILL.... KEEP IN MIND YOU ONLY GONNA LIVE ONCE SO LIVE IT UP, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL ALWAYS WONDER WHAT IF..

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
tyson said:
I bet when you come look at this thread everyday youll laugh at your gay ass comment. But since you in tha Siccmade forum and support Siccmade Get that Lynch and Cos album "Suspicion" droppin nov.9
Why so i can get ripped off haha i dont think so. Ill burn it off the internet.