whut are your views on other races?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
for me growing up in a city where it's 95 percent mexican and 5 percent other.

and going through highschool where we are all segregated.people of color hanging with their own.

i notice the way people think of eachothers race and culture.

i think where i'm from that 5 percent gets along. and that 95 percent don't respect the others and try to clown.

of course there are exceptions.

for me i had friends of every race.i hung out with a multi cultural crowd.

and we got along just fine.

we were one of the only groups like that in highschool.

but then i go to places up north and i see the cultures are mixed.and there is more respect for people who are whutever they are.

i guess i'm asking who do you hang with and do you clown others for whut they are?

wether they be asian,white,black or mexican or other?

personally where i'm from i don't think mexicans respect asains at all.my views being that i'm asain.

don't get me wrong i have mexican friends.but the majority try to clown or dog.

thats when i'm just out there rolling around and i see all the people on the street.the way they act.and from my expierence at school listening to people talk.they way they think of other races and cultures.

i think real recognizes real no matter whut though.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I don't get respect from other people because my hair(or lack of it) and my color. Fuck 'em if they're gonna be like that, thatz not the type of person I wanna be kickin' it with if they're gonna hate on me cuz my color.
But I really don't have any views on other races or cultures. I'm pretty much colorblind on the whole subject. I can't deny there is a problem, but I choose to be neutral.

Jul 6, 2002
Tooper said:
i think real recognizes real no matter whut though.
@Toop: I would agree, and acknowledge your statement as a true fact.

I think people react to the people they see in society based on their lack of knowledge about people who are different or are considered to be outside of their own ethnicity or have a different cultural background other than the one they identify themselves with...
Me personally, I used to kick it with everybody, if you liked to toke green, skate/snowboard, break, tag, gay-bash, or just plain break the law, then you could be down wit my program. But that was when I lived up north though...Now that I rizzide in tha Dirtee Durdee, I am more conservative about who I associate myself with. I usually kick it by my lonely, but when I do clique up, it's only with a chosen few. I got that south*syde love for my blood kuzzinz & and my kinfolx throwin up them devil stix, but I feed e'm witta long handled spoon. I dont even kick it wit my familia like I used to.. I am always findin better thangs to do with my time.. My grammah tells me that if you play wit trash that it'll get in your eyes, so that's the reason why I dont even go near they house becasue they live in *hotspots (you know us blackfolx stay in the trap, oops, I mean ghetto- where them offbrand whitefolx be at)

But the only kind of races I resent are Nascar races (you gotta be stoopid!), horse races (cruel), and I used to not like to have to run the 2 mile test back in jr high/ high school........:devious:

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i dont realy have a prob wit no race it depends on the person,and personality,i kick it with black,white,brown, i mean there is a few races i dont realy understand like asians,arab,samonians(except a few that i met were realy cool)but not the ones who think there black and try to act all thugged out when they anit
________
Zoloft Side Effect

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
yo i kick it with black ppl. thats it. i socilize with every1, but those r just school friends. u know, kids who u dont really talk to outside of school. but outside of school i hang out with black kids. cuz thats the only kids in my hood. my school is mixed perfectly. i have never seen so many races! and im in GA!! we got every country represented. i used to live in chicago, and they r very segregated. i hung out with whites over there. but here there r a lot of new yorkers. and that influences me a lot. but anyways, i hang out with a lot of races but its all about ur hood, and my hood is mostly black.

May 13, 2002
i am mexican and i have a wide variety of friends. most of the people here are about 50% white 40% mexican and the rest black, or asian. i can hang out with anyone. most mexcians hate on me though because i look like a "gangster". so they like to say, i guess i just have a hardcore look or something. i dont know. and because all their bitches talk about me all the time.but usually i have been chillin with mexicans who are kinda into white boy stuff, but they are cool. i usually clown on everybody though. ill make fun of mexicans, especially mexicans, blacks whites, asians, arabs, yellow people, whatever. its just the way i am.

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
I'm an asian living in Iowa. Being anything other the white in Iowa makes you, at most times, one of the few "colored" folks around. Whether it be at a school, in a mall, or at a restaraunt. From my experiences here I've learned to not give a f!ck if some one doesn't like me cuz of my skin color. I'm down to hang with any race and if you aint you need to get with the times.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I'm black/chicano/indian and I treat/respect everybody the same no matter what race they are. Its when they show me disrespect that they get removed from the respected category. =%~dRoP iT=%~

Apr 25, 2002
Pinche said:
I'm black/chicano/indian and I treat/respect everybody the same no matter what race they are. Its when they show me disrespect that they get removed from the respected category. =%~dRoP iT=%~

GET RID OF YOUR DAMN SIG I'VE ALMOST GOT BUSTED TWICE FOR THAT SHIT AT WORK

lmao