Whos up on Socom 3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Ive been playing this shit nonstop since it came out in october, i like it more then part 2 cuz the gameplay is faster, bigger maps and the addition of the vehicles are dope, ive played a lot of other multiplayer games online but this seems to be the best ive played by far.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
3 sucks...i went back to playing 1 and 2

i like the stealth close-quarter aspects of the first 2 compared to the all out war of 3....it is a seal game after all,not a marines game. when i do play its in a 16 player room so the maps arent so big. they are just trying to do too much. i guess for the most part they are apealing to a broader audience but for me the eliminated the gameplay that made it fun in the first place.

but my name is FirstDegree in all 3...usually play in the wests

Jan 18, 2006
I ACTUALLY NEVER PLAYED PART 1 BUT I DIDNT LIKE PART 2 THAT MUCH, THE MOVEMENT IS SO MUCH BETTER ON PART 3, I KNOW PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU, I LIKE IN PART 3 ALSO THE FACT THERE IS 16 ON 16 SO YOU CAN GET WAY MORE KILLS THEN BEFORE IN A ROUND, I PLAY IN THE ENLISTED RANKS ROOM BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU PLAY PART 3, I GO BY T-RIP JUST LIKE ON HERE.