whos up on knbr?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Damon Bruce is my favorite...
Fitz and Brooks are ok, I like them during the basketball season. Im not a huge fan of any of the other shows.

Tom Tolbert's McDonalds commercials are pretty funny...you'd think thats all he eats the way he describes their meals.

May 12, 2006
tolbert says something about otters from time to time in those commercials thats pretty funny, gary is funny with those drops like GOODBYE or MIKE I KNOW WERE GOING TO BREAK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE or HI IM FREAKY or ... its hilarious when he hangs up on people

Jan 4, 2006
i listen all the time. the best is the gary and tony bruno 30 min segment every day. I like listening to the Razor and Mr. T the most. Like it was said before Fitz gets a pass b/c of his Dubs inside knowledge. Rod Brooks seems fake as fuck to me and is not ghetto (i could be wrong).

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"you can have mcdonalds ice coffee for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, i don't know what that means but you can have it for that too" fuck mr t!

i got that tim brando, jim rome and dan patrick rotation over 680 all day. radnich is the only coo one on 680, sometimes i switch over if rome is on some bullshit. murph and mac are fags and fitz only gets daps cuz he does the warriors.

Apr 25, 2002
I turn it on every once in a while but I don't really feel like hearing about the Gaints and Niners all the time... every time I turn it on that's what they're talkin about
That's because they are the Niners and Giants flagship station. I get sick of hearing about the Giants because I don't give a flying fuck about baseball, but the Niner talk is obviously great to me.

Murph and Mac are OK, they're good for the morning when you first get up. I don't like their interviews very much, especially with Mike Nolan. They ask a question, he avoids the answer and they move on. That's whack as fuck. Towards the end of the year last year Nolan went on with the Razor and Mr. T and they fuckin grilled his ass. They wouldn't let him avoid questions about why old ass Dilfer was starting and why he wasn't yanked when it was painfully obvious he wasn't gonna be able to do SHIT out there. You could tell Nolan was all hurt and probably wanted to just hang up on them. Murph and Mac need to take notes..

Gary Radnich is the shit. By far the best sports talk host. He talks about pretty much anything and it's always laughs. The sounddrops are dope, like that "you gots to get down" kid haha.

I like Fitz and Brooks, too. Their show just has a different vibe and it's not bad. I remember the Hall Of Famer being at this hour though, that was the shit. Rick Barry used to hold it down.

The Razor and Mr. T are great at interviews like I said before, but whenever Steve Young comes on Ralph rides his nuts way too hard. It's funny because people call him out on it and Tom used to give him shit about that LOL.

Damon Bruce is not bad but I haven't heard enough of him. I really only hear him when he fills in for Gary or somebody else when they're on vacation or sick.

Jun 1, 2002
Don't be mad cuz the raiders don't have a flagship station to cover them all day.

I always laugh when dumbass raider fans call in and accuse the hosts of hating on the raiders. They never have a real argument.
THEY ALWAYS DO HATE ON THE RAIDERS. I CALLED EM UP ONE DAY AND SMASHED ON THEM HARD. THEY CUT ME OFF. LOL.

FUCK THEM'.

May 15, 2002
damn i thought i was the only one on knbr...murph and mac are coo.....radnich is hit and miss....rod and fitz are cool cause they touch on the warriors and 9ers quite often....but ralph and tom take the cake...ralph is borin by himself ....when they have on byrnes he hillarious too......

Apr 25, 2002
THEY ALWAYS DO HATE ON THE RAIDERS. I CALLED EM UP ONE DAY AND SMASHED ON THEM HARD. THEY CUT ME OFF. LOL.

FUCK THEM'.
You must catch them at times I don't, because I've never heard them say anything about the raiders that wasn't true. They talk shit about the Niners all the time and point out what is wrong with the team. That's keepin shit real, not hating.