WHOS THE THROWDEST RAPPER IN DA SOUTH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos flows da tightest

• Chamillionaire

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Ludacris

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Paul Wall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Flip

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Magno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yes i agree Chamillion is more impressive than eminem now an days but i dont think no one will come ass dope a em's debut that shit was dope now its play'd but chamillion finna blow da fuck up BOI
________
CeliaClara live

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i was talking whos the best lryical wise cleverness and jus spittin sicc shit dat make u wonder like dam never heard dat and press rewind type shit dats what chamillion does better than anyone u have to have a lot of knowledge and a sharp ear ro realize how fuccin tight this foo's gettin hes on sum throwed shit mane for real every flow gettin harder an harder and more complex..c mon who else is da souf cud wreck anybeat perfect but koopa rap or R&B dude cud live off singin if wanted homie sounds like a mix of nate dogg an devin
________
Nice tits live

Oct 9, 2002
I think the thread should be who's the best outta these peeps.....anytime you say whos the best people are gonna like people that arent on the list. That would make it more clear.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
People, not just in the south, will most often say their favorite rapper in a question like this, not really just based on skill, that's just how it go. I'll admit that LL cool J could probably fade some of my favorites, but a lot of people have a hard time admitting something like that.