whos sick of edge...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hell yeah, he needs to just get his title match and lose. How many PPVs are there till wrestlemania anyways? Royal Rumble and probably one other RAW PPV before that

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
No Way Out is after the Rumbule I think... Sad to say, but I think Edge might play out to be the next champ. They gave him the breifcase for a reason, so I'd watch for some story lines to start playin out very soon.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
armageddon- smack down
revolution- raw
royal rumble- interbrand
now way out- smackdown
Mania 22- interbrand.

Edge from where he was a year ago this time, to where he is now has totally stepped up his game and made his character fresh. he never had this type of heat until he started plugging Lita in tha poop shoot.

I dont know what theyre gonna do with that breifcase, he is still injured- going on a month now I believe. Injured a week before taboo tuesday.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
How long will Edge be on the shelf before hes slated to come back? I wouldn't mind having him as the champ, he would gloat week after week about after being "screwed" match after match he finally got the belt.

Frankly I'm just tired of seeing Cena with that cheezy spinning belt every week, I wanna see either Angle or Masters take it from him in the elimination chamber but I think hes gonna retain it.

Apr 1, 2003
Love that spinning belt. I think Cena brings a fresh feel to the show every week. his interview with Angle was great on Monday. As far as Edge I guess it's okay with him being injured but it's got to end soon.

Dec 27, 2004
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
No Way Out is after the Rumbule I think... Sad to say, but I think Edge might play out to be the next champ. They gave him the breifcase for a reason, so I'd watch for some story lines to start playin out very soon.
YEA I THINK HE MIGHT BECOME CHAMP SOON.. I DONT REALLY MIND CUZ I CANT WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE THE BELT FROM CENA I CANNT STAND HIM

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I don't mind Cena, hes got alot of charisma but his whole wannabe B Boy personna gets on my nerves which will never go away because thats like how he really is.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Edge won't ever hold the World title, this is the same guy the WWE started to flush down the toilet a couple years ago after his HORRIBLE series of matches with Albert....I know Albert ain't a great opponent....but i've seen people carry him to at least watchable matches. Edge won't ever be anybody but a midcarder.