Who's paying to see Mike Tyson get knocked out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Lewis isnt ever gonna get close enough to him to knock him out. All he's gonna do is jab. Either Lewis will win by unanimous decision or Tyson will knock him out or be disqualified those are the only three scenarios.......

Apr 25, 2002
PLOT said:
Lewis isnt ever gonna get close enough to him to knock him out. All he's gonna do is jab. Either Lewis will win by unanimous decision or Tyson will knock him out or be disqualified those are the only three scenarios.......
i agree with you dog...if tyson gets a inside fight it's lights out for lewis, but if lewis fights his fight and just works off his jab and keeps his distance he'll prolly take it home. fuck lewis though i'ma iron mike fan from the gate. they better give mike some pills to pop before the fight cuz he be snappin like a pit off some gunpowder. anythin liable to happen with mike in the ring he a fuckin sav!!!

Apr 25, 2002
fa sho imma watch that shit...fuck payin $55 or whatever it is i can program my sattelite dish, so it's all gravy...and when tyson is inside, lewis is KO'd!!

May 8, 2002
im going to watch it but i aint paying thanxs to a jumpless3M on a DirecTV acess card!!! oh and LEWIS will win at will and he will end it whenever he wants to end it. tyson aint about shit this is 2002 not late 80's

Apr 25, 2002
aye mclean, if you program your own shit, what jumpless you runnin cuz my shit keeps fuckin up...if not find out from ya dealer...cuz i'm usin act right now...holla

May 8, 2002
i dont know and he wont tell me they keep that private because they dont want it to spread around the net and end up getting shut down in a matter of days, all i know is that it is a private script jumpless 3M code on a HU card. they also do activation scripts