Who's going to this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
The night before The Niners beat the Raiders at the Stick

Gold Rush To Unveil 2004 Calendar

The Gold Rush will unveil their 2004 Swimsuit Calendar on August 13!

The San Francisco 49ers will unveil the 2004 Gold Rush Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 at the Velvet Lounge at the corner Broadway and Kearny in San Francisco.

The party will begin at 8:00p.m. and the cheerleaders will be meeting fans and signing calendars until 10:00p.m. A $25 admission will include a calendar, autographs and photos opportunities with the entire team. There will also be dancing, a live DJ and a behind the scenes look at the making of the calendar.

This is an exciting opportunity to meet the “finest dance team in the NFL”, and to be the first the have the 2004 Gold Rush Swimsuit Calendar. All ages 21 and up welcome.

For additional information please call 650-838-0820.

May 8, 2002
49er Fan DAY Sat AUG 2nd @ SJ ST

Garcia Excited About Fan Day Back
Thursday, July 31, 2003

The 49ers are getting ready to hold Fan Day at San Jose State this Saturday. The fun filled event is just one of two training camp practices that are open to the public and it promises to be a unique and interactive event for all those in attendance.

And perhaps the one 49er who is most excited to be there is quarterback Jeff Garcia.

“I think its exciting to be able to go back to San Jose state. A place that helped me to obtain what I’ve been able to obtain up to date. Being back home for me, right down the street from where I live,” said Garcia. “I think its something totally different because we’ve been in Stockton, we’ve been in Rocklin. We haven’t really been in the Bay Area to have an open practice to where the fans that are used to going to the games or the fans that have been watching us for so many years. Now have a chance to see us up close and personal. Be able to put a face with a name. I think it will be a great day and San Jose State is a great venue, it’s a great stadium to host something like this.”

The exciting afternoon will include a mock game with NFL referees officiating the action. The practice will include contests, prizes for the fans and autograph sessions by 49ers players. There will be pre-practice entertainment, including performances by the Gold Rush Cheerleaders.

For Garcia, Saturday marks the first return to the field of Spartan Stadium since 1993 and he expects the visit to spark some memories of his past exploits.

“I think my first start at Spartan Stadium was against Las Vegas and I ended up with five touchdown passes so that was a positive way to begin. I just remember some great games,” added Garcia. “I remember a great game against Hawaii where it was back and forth and it ended up being a tie but just a really fun one to play in. We didn’t really have a whole lot of home games at San Jose State but I thought that there was always good football that was played there. I thought that we were always competitive and really battled and entertained the crowd in certain ways. Even though there weren’t a lot of opportunities, there were some good opportunities.”

And Saturday is your opportunity to get up close and personal with Garcia and the rest of his teammates. Gates open at 2:00 for the event that and admission is free.

“It is just one of those things where I think it’s great that the 49ers are getting the local community involved, getting San Jose State involved,” added Garcia. “Helping them out in certain ways and just creating some exposure in that sense.”

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
This thread started out with two outstanding informative posts, good info, those Crack Whores in Silver and Black kind of clouded the point, preseason or not the Niners Raiders rivalry is not dying any time soon, mark your calenders, AUG 14 day of sadness will sweep over Oaktown in a major way