Who's going to the concert in Los Banos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I'll B in Atendance, I got lots of close folks performN' on stage. Hope I can meet a couple ppl from the board there.

Live Performances and Surprise Guest!
its on JULY-13-2002
D.E.S. Hall, West I St. Los Banos (Behind Chevron)
$5 Per Person LADIES Free B4 11:00P.M.
18&Up,21 will only get there drink on with I.D.!!!!!!
Starts 8:00P.M. To 1:45A.M.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
The ppl I know is Blac, Hightly Heated, and Insanity music will B' performing, I dont know who else will B there but Last yer was cool, Give me till monday and Ill post up who will B' there.

T-1 Much props on that GAME INSAIN CD!!!!! Im allways bumpN that shit!

C

CinFul-1

Man I'm a minute away from Los Banos. are those fools performing tight or what? Aint never heard of em. But w'sup with Los Banos Ive been there like 20-30 times and it smells like shit. Thats on my mom I'm not just clowning, whats the deal? Why does that place stink like that, I laugh like a M'Fcka though cuz its named The Bathrooms. This is the honest to god truth and if its cracking I'll show up ther cuz I'm there alot. But that town smells like ass, Havent you noticed that? do you know why? I always get fools making jokes. But I honestly wanna know what makes it stink. Is the shit from Fresno and Clovis sent there or sum'n?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
CinFul-1 said:
Man I'm a minute away from Los Banos. are those fools performing tight or what?
All the folks I know is hella tight! I think MOON SHINE BANDITS R' going to perform there too

CinFul-1 : U gatta pick up a copy of BLAC's album N' check that shit out! Hes hella tight! One album is called "Blac to the Bone" the other "Blac Hearted" peep game

C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:
Man Los Banos is in the country, quit making yourself look stupid with these stupid ?s
Thats all the shit I here mane? wHY EVERYONE GOTTA TALK SHIT OR CLOWN? rEALLY MANE, put it on your mom that you have been ther and that place aint ever smelled like ass. Thats on the real, I aint playin or talkin shit!!! I'm dead serious that place smells like sulfer or sewage.e Just wondering why it smells?

Apr 25, 2002
only thing i smell iz cow shyt. and thatz cuz therez hella cowz here, and they decide to water down tha shyt, which makez tha smell intensify, thus really making thiz town seem lyke "The Bathrooms" smellin lyke sumone took a fat shyt and 4got to flush.
i aint heard nothing bout thiz concert till now. then again, i hate thiz town and decide not to go out away from my house often (when im here) so it would be a lil difficult to hear about thingz. LoL but fuck it.

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
only thing i smell iz cow shyt. and thatz cuz therez hella cowz here, and they decide to water down tha shyt, which makez tha smell intensify, thus really making thiz town seem lyke "The Bathrooms" smellin lyke sumone took a fat shyt and 4got to flush.
i aint heard nothing bout thiz concert till now. then again, i hate thiz town and decide not to go out away from my house often (when im here) so it would be a lil difficult to hear about thingz. LoL but fuck it.
Thx for the response, I just always wondered that shit

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
shit mayn U aint even knowN' I turned alot of ppl onto your music, every1 @ my work is like "that shit is tight, burn me a copy of the CD" so I go home and burn that demo disk that was handed out @ the SICCNESS BBQ and give that to them, like three days later they pop up with there own copy of the GAME INSANE album.