WHOS CED think he is suge knight LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
Ced is a bitch in my opinion. Just for the fact that he rereleasin old shit, spliced verses, etc...
He hustlin, i cant knock the next man's hustle, but fuck! look at all these consumers, theres only so much these consumers will buy before they tell ced to go fuck himself, and therez only so much these street niggaz will take from his bitch ass shaft/suge knight wannabe.
i hate fake niggaz.

Jun 20, 2002
if the above is directed at me, then let me say sum'n, if not ignore this!

look lil nigga, do you know that for a fact, so what, what if i did know him? as a matter a fact my peoples done went through shady shit wit em. mufukkaz dont realize or come to grips with what us so called rap niggaz do, we out here tryna eat and take care of our kids, we got familiez too, and it dont help for bitch ass niggaz with bitch ass business savy to be tryna fuck us over.
i dont understand, why u wanna have a nigga stuck 2 ya label when he dont want to be? why keep rereleasing bullshit, fukkin up lynches real album sales. Im a artist/C.E.O., but before all that im a nigga first, and we aint playin.

oh and who iz you? Ced's net attorney.
Real niggaz know whatz happenin.

-HEAT

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
YOUNG TAY YOU SHOULD GO SIGN WITH BLACK MARKET AND SEE FOR YA SELF. I KNOW CED..AND..I KNOW FOLKS ON THAT LABEL...AND....I KNOW FOLKS THAT USED TO BE ON THAT LABEL...AND I KNOW FOLKS CED TRIED TO SIGN TO THAT LABEL....AND..I KNOW HOW AND WHAT CED DID..YEA WHEN YOU A BUSINESS MAN YOU SPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOUR MONEY BUT WHEN YOU HAVE ARTISTS...YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM HAPPY TO, IF YOU WANNA KEEP ARTISTS AROUND..THATS GOOD BUSINESS!...WHEN YOU START HOLDIN MONEY BACK AND YOU GOT BIG HOUSES AND SHYT AND YOUR ARTIST IS STILL STRUGGLIN AND ONLY AS FAMOUS AS YOU LET HIM BE..THAS BAD BUSINESS...LYNCH SHOULDA BEEN LARGER THEN HE WAS....SHOULDA BEEN GETTIN PAID MORE THEN HE WAS ....BUT SINCE YOU@YOUNG TAY...ASSUMIN FOLKS "DONT KNOW CED" YOU GO ON HEAD AND GET ON THAT LABEL AND DO YA THANG..NOT ONLY WILL YOU NOT GET THE EXPOSURE YOU DESERVE..BUT YOU WONT GET NO MONEY EITHER...YOULL BE A RAPPER BUT YOULL HAVE TO GET A SECOND JOB WORKIN WITH THE PUBLIC SO WHEN ERY ONE WANNA SEE YOUNG TAY...ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS GO UP TO TARGET WHEN THAT NIQQAS SHIFT BEGIN...YOU FEEL ME?

Apr 25, 2002
Who gives a fuck what CED be doing. Quit bitchin about him and Lynch. If you dont like CED then dont buy the fuckin CDs. All you faggots do is bitch about him releasing Lynch shit. Quit fuckin bitchin!
one

May 10, 2002
Out of every topic thats played the fuck out this has got to be the worse, Let Lynch handle his business, Let Ced live his life, dont support black market in anyway if you dont like it, thats all that needs to be said. If you dont have the classic black market shit already thats your fault, what it comes down to is you can download or buy the shit that comes out on black market, dont sit here and whine about it, i bet majority of lynch fans bought his 2 faulty solo albums put out, i know i did just to hear some new lynch shit. DONT BUY IT IF YOU HATE CED THAT MUCH, and just dont sit here and complain about ced if youve bought any of the shit hes put out after youve known hes faulty!!!!!