WHOA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
whoa whoaaaaaaaaaaa i just saw a ghost like 15 min ago ya'll :( down here...this shit has never happend down here to me thats why i'm trippin so much...i waz lookin over right, i just happend to look over...even tho my cat waz on tha stairs meowin her ass off i WASNT lookin over at her...i just looked over and in a split second i saw something...moving towards me, or kinda like gunna walk behind me right...in that direction and it happend so fast i flinched FUCKIN FLINCHED...right when that happend...i felt really cold chills all over my body and tha first thing i thought waz...GHOST/SPIRIT...i'm trippin now, it looked like it waz a child. i heard shit earlyer...a few noises but shit. k just had to let that out lol i'm trippin, i'ma have to sleep with tha light on LOL

May 12, 2002
sometimes when you just look over real quick but dont really concentrate on what youre looking at, your mind fills in for what you really saw with what you thought you saw, and that can be some crazy shit

May 9, 2002
I'v had images appear like you said bang but mannnnnn this shit waz different...I flinched and i saw it coming towards me, shit waz scary...i got hella chills right after that az if it passed through me. yooooo and just today...i told my bro in law and he saw tha same exact thing at his house, he explained it and it sounded like what i saw, plus when i went up stairs at that time my dad smelt puke and then he went to tha bathroom, came back and it waz gone...i dont know what it could be but it could be a sign or something cuz my grandma aint doin to good these dayz :(

Apr 25, 2002
skitz i know whut you mean in my old house where i was raised we had a ghost haunt us there.but before that started to happen weird shit my dad would experience like ghost stuff when sumone in the phillipines died,like if they are letting him know they passed and they want to let him know like they visited our house.

Apr 25, 2002
damn that thread from damize reminds me of when my dog bruno was doing this wierd houl all day long i mean we never heard him do that before and he never did it again it was like short intermetint yelps kinda.but later that night this car crashed behind our house and fell in the sewer drain the ones that are like lil rivers when they fill with rain water.that dude in the car died and my dog started barking all crazy then he stoped.

we never heard him do that again but he was acting weird all day with that yelping shit till that dude crashed and died.

i think my dog knew sumthing was gonna happen that day.