WHO YALL WANNA HEAR AS A GROUP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I personally want the whole A.W.O.L squad back together! Not as A.W.O.L but on some flash back to 1998 let's finish the take over type shit!! C-BO, MARVALESS, KILLA TAY, LUNI COLEONE, K-J, 151, PIZZO, LAROO, PROBABLE CAUSE!

Nov 24, 2006
That should be the next WCM label album, everyone around still and wit the new cats my god, instant classic. I tell you what else would be hot a mix tape like WCM vs Regime, cuz yall both hella deep. Both sides would be hella hard but artist for artist WCMs side would be hotter. I thought about the same wit siccmade but as a whole their camp is improvin but they not ready for the heavyweights yet.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
That should be the next WCM label album, everyone around still and wit the new cats my god, instant classic. I tell you what else would be hot a mix tape like WCM vs Regime, cuz yall both hella deep. Both sides would be hella hard but artist for artist WCMs side would be hotter. I thought about the same wit siccmade but as a whole their camp is improvin but they not ready for the heavyweights yet.
Now Thas the shit!!!!!!!!

Nov 24, 2006
Maniac was that nigg too, I aint heard from him in a minute, I hope he aint locced up or sumthin. If yall talkin outside collabos, Wayne??? He nice on the mic, but he is totally the opposite of everything the MOB stands for. How about niggaz like Beans, Face, Cube, maybe even Jeezy. They go hard and they aint gay lol. And as far as Will or yayo, get the fucc outta here, thats wasted money, I dont wanna hear no fuccin Will Smith or they highest paid hype man in the game yayo, on no WCM shit. LMAO what kind of kill you smokin on......white russian, AK-47, what? Maybe you on dat water and you hallucinating......