who wuz bangin blood n crip first, sac or dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2003
wuh????????????/

i heard ya'll started bangin in the mid 80s like sac....

wut set wuz bangin there in 72 and 73?

dont the ese's run dago?since ya'll next to the border

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
West Coast Crips 30's. NHC 40's. 5/9 Brims. Lincoln Park Pirus (now Lincoln Park Bloods). This ain't no make believe shit homey. I'm not just sayin' this. On my son I know fo' sho' those sets existed in the early 70's. Ask some of your og's that was in the state pen in the 70's or early 80's. I know a gang of niggaz that have been bangin' since the 70's, even though I was a lil' nigga. My nigga Cuzin Ice Lecta post on this board is from WC 30's, and he's been bangin' since 79, and he got a gang of older homies that put it down before him.

Never in the mid 80's though. It might have been some new sets that came in the late 70's early 80's. There's only 3 Crip sets in Dago, WC 30's (the deepest, and oldest), NHC 40's, and East Dago Mob 40's(EDMC, where I'm from. Started in 79/80 with PBI, and changed in 86 to EDM). Oh yeah, they also have LVC and O-Side Deep Valley, but they're not actually in the main bangin' area in the City (South East & East Dago). It's a gang of damu sets out here, and I'll let them speak on that. And the ese's out here been bangin' before any nigga gang. And now we got Asian Crip and Blood sets out here. Those might have started recently. It's some more niggaz on here from Dago they go deeper than me.

Mar 15, 2003
LIL C.S. said:
West Coast Crips 30's. NHC 40's. 5/9 Brims. Lincoln Park Pirus. This ain't no make believe shit homey. I'm not just sayin' this. On my son I know fo' sho' those sets existed in the early 70's. Ask some of your og's that was in the state pen in the 70's or early 80's. I know a gang of niggaz that have been bangin' since the 70's, even though I was a lil' nigga. My nigga Cuzin Ice Lecta post on this board is from WC 30's, and he's been bangin' since 79, and he got a gang of older homies that put it down before him.

Never in the mid 80's though. It might have been some new sets that came in the late 70's early 80's. There's only 3 Crip sets in Dago, WC 30's (the deepest, and oldest), NHC 40's, and East Dago Mob 40's(EDMC, where I'm from. Started in 79/80 with PBI, and changed in 86 to EDM). Oh yeah, they also have LVC and O-Side Deep Valley, but they're not actually in the main bangin' area in the City (South East & East Dago). It's a gang of damu sets out here, and I'll let them speak on that. And the ese's out here been bangin' before any nigga gang. And now we got Asian Crip and Blood sets out here. Those might have started recently. It's some more niggaz on here from Dago they go deeper than me.

Real spit! and don't 4 get GHOST-TOWN homie, On some OG shit 4 real, Ghost-Town is the almost forgotten about 4th Crip set in Dago, I know a few OG's from GT, the set itself ain't been Active in years and basically extinct and shit, But I remember when Ghost-Town Crips was putin in major work in Dago. They was too close to Lincoln though and surrounded by mostly bloods counting Sky-Line on the other side so it was inevtiable 4 them to have major problems maintaining the set from the gate. On a side note. 5/9 Brims (Originally an L.A. blood set) is now 5/9 Hoover Crip, the Brims got ran up out of L.A. bacc when Hoovers was really "GROOVIN" Dago 5/9 niggas had problems with Hoovers in the pen becuzz of this very reason, In their minds 5/9 is EXTINCT in L.A. (There ain't no such set as 5/9 Brims in L.A. no more, and hasn't been 4 years), so when a nigga from Dago holla 5/9 the L.A. homies is thinking CRIP, and a lot of them ain't knowing that 5/9 Brims (bloods) is alive and Active in San Diego..Just a little OG Gang trivia right there..

SD OG

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
DAT NUTTY "NUTTHOOD CRIP" (WHERE I'M FROM) STARTED IN "83" IN THE CITY OF "SANTA ANA" "O.C." THAT WAS WHEN SHIT WAS REALLY GET'N' CRAZY, I WAS JUST A YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER BUT I REMEMBER SEE'N' MY BIG BRO'S AND THE OTHER "O.G.'S" DO'N' ALL KINDS OF DIRT AND I WAS JALK'N' SO WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT I GOT PUT ON."NUTTHODD" IN "WATTS" STARTED IN THE MID "70'S"

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
LIL C.S. said:
Dago had Crips & Bloods since 72/73. We was the 2nd city to have Crips & Bloods after LA. Real shit my nig.

YEAH IN 1971 THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY PROBATION DEPARTMENT STARTED A PROGRAM CALLED OPERATION TRANSFER WHICH SENT BLOODS AND CRIPS WHO WERE ON PROBATION TO SURROUNDING CITIES AROUND THE LOS ANGELES AREA TO STAY WITH RELATIVES, TO GET AWAY FROM THE L.A. STREETS. THE GANGSTERS THAT GOT TRANSFERED TO OTHER CITIES EVENTUALLY STARTED A SET IN THE CITY THEY ENDED UP IN. IN 1972, THE WEST COAST CRIPS WERE STARTED IN SAN DIEGO IN THE AREA AROUND 30TH AND IMPERIAL.

MY 2 CENTS. PEACE!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Young Pooh Loc said:
yea that shit spreaded fast cuz niggaz around here been bangin since like 85 or 86 maybe even before that.

but anywayz bangin is 4 suck-L'z & weirdo's.:rolleyes:
lol you got LOC in ya name and talkin bout bangin' for sucklz and weirdos? lol

well, northern cali had crips since WAYYYY back...cus an Inglewood gang came up here called Tongan Crip Gangstas, basically havin sets in San Bruno, East Palo Alto and San Mateo(all just south of SF) and you still have cats comin to places like Bruno from Inglewood movin there all the time...

and from Compton/Long beach you had the Samoan Crip Gangs that made their way to San Jose and San Francisco(they were the first Crip gangs in San Jo and San Francisco as far as i know)

not sure the years, but it had to be around 1980 or some shit like that...maybe not tho'

Nov 6, 2002
im affiliated wit my set cuz i grew up in a certain area & the niggaz i grew up wit.but i dont bang.i get money feel me?

i jus think its 4 suckaz & weirdos cuz alot of niggaz is gettin killed 4 some bullshit.

Apr 30, 2003
I dont knowabout the somoans starting a crip gang in San Jo because I know the originator of the biggest samoan crip gang in San Jo(S.O.S=Sons Of Somoa). They really didn't take a liking to Somoans from L.A. I heard that from the Originator and O.G. himself, "Big Frank"!!!!