WHO WOULD COME TO A RAY QURAN OF WU TANG CLAN CONCERT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHO WOULD COME TO A RAEKWON OF WU TANG CLAN CONCERT???

WERE ABOUT TO THROW THIS SHOW IN OCTOBER WITH A FEW OTHER GUEST, LIKE RBL, AND TAZ... AND A FEW OTHERS.... WHO WOULD ATTEND THIS SHOW??? IT WOULD BE 18+ AND BOUT $15-20 AT THE DOOR....

IS THIS CAT ANY GOOD, AS WELL AS TAZ.... HOLLA???

DO YALL THINK IT WILL SELL???

THATS RAEKWON.... LOL... NOT WHAT I PUT... LOL

C

CEL-C-US 420

Man no desrespect- but are u serious u cant advertise with that name-i did't even know who u was talkin bout til i saw m-1's post-but throw in another wu-tang artist like deck or masta killa would fly to see those fools-peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I think you'd get a decent turnout regardless off the strength of Raekwon. He might not be a platinum selling solo artist, but he's one of the best and most recognized members of the multiplatinum Wu. With a line up including some west coast heavyweights like RBL and others, you'd be guaranteed a real diverse crowd, cuz the backpackers would most likely come out to see Rae and the G's would come out to see RBL. Hell yeah I think you'd get a good turnout!

Jun 17, 2002
raekwon is a platinum sellin artist, but n e ways, u should get like rza and ghostface, cus they will make it crackin

last wu show i went to rza was givin mad props to bay cats, even flowed about spice 1 at the end,,,he wass sayin luniz dru down short dogg, rappin fotay, the click, , he was showin love, but u show get thoses fools up there