Who Will Win the NFC West (Now That the Balance of Power Is Shaken Up After Week 2) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1) Who Will Win the NFC West & 2) Bonus Question (Select 1 Answer In Each)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
All cylinders? Well, then someone forgot to give the OLine that cylinder memo...cus they are struggling.
Watch and analyze a little more.

At least half the sacks they've given up are due to the QB holding the ball too long. In Mike Martz' system you must get rid of the ball quickly because they don't like to leave extra blockers in to pick up the blitz like most teams do. Everyone knows this, but JTO tries to move around and make something out of nothing. The problem is he's just not good enough to do it. He keeps the ball in his hands longer than he should and winds up getting sacked.

I'm not saying they are a great line, but they are not as bad as that 8-sack performance against the Seahawks.

Apr 25, 2002
Just made this thread b/c despite being the weakest division in the league the last several years (but by no means does that mean by default the division champion has been weaker than the other division champions), there are a lot of NFC West fans on here.

For the retard 9ers I made it so I can re-up it and make fun of them in December when the Hawks wrap up #5 in a row. For the intelligent 9ers in here it's a place to discuss the division as the season progresses.

Wish we had more of a Cardinals presence on here.

Jan 12, 2006
Just made this thread b/c despite being the weakest division in the league the last several years (but by no means does that mean by default the division champion has been weaker than the other division champions), there are a lot of NFC West fans on here.

For the retard 9ers I made it so I can re-up it and make fun of them in December when the Hawks wrap up #5 in a row. For the intelligent 9ers in here it's a place to discuss the division as the season progresses.

Is your pussy still sore from last sunday? Seahawks 0-2 <niners 1-1 - seahawks 5 division titles<niners 5 super bowls!

We may not when the division bu neither will the seahawks

Jan 12, 2006

Is your pussy still sore from last sunday? Seahawks 0-2 <niners 1-1 - seahawks 5 division titles<niners 5 super bowls!

May 9, 2002
Watch and analyze a little more.

At least half the sacks they've given up are due to the QB holding the ball too long. In Mike Martz' system you must get rid of the ball quickly because they don't like to leave extra blockers in to pick up the blitz like most teams do. Everyone knows this, but JTO tries to move around and make something out of nothing. The problem is he's just not good enough to do it. He keeps the ball in his hands longer than he should and winds up getting sacked.

I'm not saying they are a great line, but they are not as bad as that 8-sack performance against the Seahawks.
A partially agree. The line just doesnt look like they are gellin 100% together yet.

In all honesty, the Hawks LB's werent gettin to em...the front 4 were. A couple of plays it appeared that the OLmen were actually being pushed INTO the QB. That aint good.

Apr 25, 2002

........alrighty then, regardless of the outcome, I think we know which list we've got you penciled in for....

..........Check that, I think I'm safe using a permanent marker.