Who Went?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
So tell me , , , , Who went to summer jam?
I got back at 8am. on sat. morn!!!! The concert was , , shall I say , ,aaight, , , , BUT, (takes deep breath), , , ,

THE CAMPGROUND WAS OFF THE HOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad somebody got shot & killed. But me & the Koalition put in work. Tonight I seen Dak-iller and they said they were there, , But I ain't seen them fools nowhere IN THE CAMPGROUND. There were so many people there, , , as usual. NOTES from Dividenz did a fabulous job of promoting , , , , 4000 fliers passed out in the midst of 23000+, , , ,, Can't complain!!!!

Let us hear some stories of our fellow attenders.
Holla!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Naked Man said:
NOTES from Dividenz did a fabulous job of promoting , , , , 4000 fliers passed out in the midst of 23000+
Young Vicious and COLA were right beside him puttin in work as well! We walked miles and hours passin out flyers, freestylin, and choppin it up with people about the upcoming Dividenz album. I had a great time....the people there showed us nothin but luv. I was suprised at the strange absence of hating.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
music doesn't promote itself... nice work! 4,000 flyers GOD DAMN! as for the hating, you must know the art of passing out promo materials. myself, I pass damn near all promo materials to ladies, their less critical and more likely to NOT throw away what you're giving to them. that's just what I think though... who knows if it's true, but I've never had a chick do nothing but show love. women are providers, they wanna show love... LMAO, i'm an idiot. :classic:

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Re: Re: Who Went?????

YoungVicious said:

Young Vicious and COLA were right beside him puttin in work as well! We walked miles and hours passin out flyersalbum. I had a great time....the people there showed us nothin but luv. I was suprised at the strange absence of hating.
Nothin but Love!!!!! it was kinda weird....It was crackin tho
Half naked freaks..Drunk ass dudes and me, Notes, YV,and my girl was hard on the grind tryin to hip folks to what that DIVIDENZ like!!!!!!....Did dude who got shot really die??? Next time I go Im Bringin some FIRE tho....

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
thats why i stopped going up there, every year gettin in fights got war wounds from gettin hit with bottles,face runnin over motha fuckas in the tahoe,and now peeps gettin shot and stabbed every year,cuz there too pussy to knuckle up....Im tellin you place is like the wild wild west...not me im too damn old to get in that drama anymore.....GOOD SHIT TO DIVIDENZ AND YV,I HEARD YOU ALL WERE DOIN IT....UNTIL SECURITY TOOK THEM FLYERS:dead:

May 4, 2002
This was my first summer jam the concert wasnt that good but im glad busta rhymes did the longest set
the camping was off the hook though watching all the drunk and high people was fun enough plus you know
me and my bro were promoting UA and street level. right when we got there some cat was bumpin 'still high'
these cats next to me smoked me out the whole time so i cant complain so overall it was crackin

DAK

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Naked Man said:
So tell me , , , , Who went to summer jam?
Hey dog, Thankz for the invite but it just didnt appeal to me for some reason... anyways i tried hookin up with you through red's cell, we were all camping at the sand dunez racing quads and bbq's all weekend about 30 miles from summerjam.. i left a voice message ta see if you wanted to come and get drunk and smash some quads. it was off the hook..

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
See how dumb motherfuckers are!Killed a 46 year old man doin some dumbshit.People still ask why I carry my gun everywhere,well theres your answer.It only takes one dumb ass to end a life.All these hip-hop events get fucked up.Glad I turned down tickets.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I went out there.....and me and the homies decided to get loaded instead of going....I heard the shit was weak as fuck though...notes, cola, yv, congrats on the hard work...that's a lot of fuckin flyers...

Apr 25, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
@YV Did Your boy ever find his ride????????
LOL, get this....I had a message from him on my cell phone the next day. So I call him up and hes like, "did we break up the weed we got the other day?" He didnt remember a damn thing! I had to tell him the whole story....bout how he led us around searchin for the car and how he was actin a fool and refusing to smoke the blunt without the other homies....and how me and Notes had to go lookin for his ass but couldnt find him. He was laughin, like "oh, for real?". So I asked him about the blunt and he says..."I dont know what the fuck happened to that shit." So then I ask him if he ever found the homies. He says "yea, at 9 in the morning." That was like 7 hours after we lost him! So I asked what he was doin till he found em. He said, "kickin it with some bitches!" I guess we know what happened to the blunt!

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
YoungVicious said:

So I asked him about the blunt and he says..."I dont know what the fuck happened to that shit." So then I ask him if he ever found the homiesSo I asked what he was doin till he found em. He said, "kickin it with some bitches!" I guess we know what happened to the blunt!

A VICTIM OF THE SACK CHASERS....:mad: 'thats WEAK!!!!