Who went to the E-40 concert?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Me and my Brother went E 40's show was off the wall........but the wait to
See him sucked ass....there was alot of other people there......MR DOG was
there I would like to say it was tight but I couldnt understand what he was
sayin at all Livio was there with all those dudes with picket signs in the
background he was pretty damn hard to understand too..... The only other
cats to rip it was those Mitchy Slick dudes.....Just my two cents

Ryan AKA RK Rage

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That shit was WAAAAACK!! 40's mic was turned down so you couldn't really hear what he was saying (even though you already knew the words). He didn't really seem too into it and then he pretty much just walked off the stage. I thought someone got shot or something the way he left so quick. Definetly not worth my $36.00. But we passed out flyers and did some networking some my job was complete. And, believe it or not, Seattle was showing us, all the other locals, and the out of towners nuthin but love. The other performances were cool except that you couldn't understand what anyone was saying. Probably the fault of the sound people at the Moore Theater. Oh yeah and I got a front row seat to a bitch fight at the end of the night. That always make things a little more interesting.....

May 4, 2002
that was my first time ever seeing E-40 live so of course i thought it was off the hook. I was mad that he only did 5 songs though lol and he did shoot off the stage really quick i think the show got cut short do to security but anyways i got a free mafia cd out of it

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
this cat i know named P was there...sed it was pretty knockin but he was too shit faced to remember much....i woulda gone but im superlow on cahs funds, not to mention it looks like 40 didnt fully deliver