WHO WAS AT THE 94.9 COMEDY JAM ON SATURDAY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
JUST WONDERIN WHO WENT.... IT WAS A TIGHT ASS SHOW AT THE SHORLINE AMPITHEATRE.... MAIN FEATURES WERE EDDIE GRIFFITH, JAMIE FOXX, AND DAVE CHAPELLE!!! THEM MAFUCCAZ HAD ME ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY JAMIE FOXX AINT GOT A SINGIN DEAL, CUZZ THAT MAFUCCA CAN BLOW!!!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY JAMIE FOXX AINT GOT A SINGIN DEAL, CUZZ THAT MAFUCCA CAN BLOW!!!!
He had an album out back in '94 I think called "Peep This". And you're right, dude can sing. The album was a flop if I remember though. I think people were so used to him always bein' funny that when he came out singin' love songs they just couldn't take him seriously.

Gone,
Doxx

Jul 15, 2002
SHIT WAS OFF THA FUCKIN RICTA...... THAT DUMB FUCK WHO SHOCKED HIS BALLS, I BET HE STILL CAN'T WALK.I THINK THE DOGG HOUSE IS GAY AS FUCK BUT THEY PUT TOGETHER A GREAT SHOW.CARLOS MANCIEA WAS WAS FUNNIEST ,REAL TALK......
SO MANY FINE ASS BITCHES...YOU COULD'NT PAY ME TO DRINK PISS ,THAT WAS SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Aug 21, 2002
i was there and the dogghouse had me rolling...i missed the first two guys but showed up when eddie started...dave chapelle and carlos had me rolling hard

May 6, 2002
Sup Yay Area!
I went to the Doghouse Comedy Jam and I was laughing my ass off the whole time, that shit was great and off da heezy. I also came up when Eddie Griffin started. All the comedians were dope especially Carlos Mencina. He was so fuckin funny!! Well to all who went hope y'all had a dope azz time. Peace from the Shark 408 City...0nE!