Who wants to design the header for the NW Siccness board??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
We are taking submissions from all you graphic designers that are interested in doing the header for the NW board. The only requirements I would suggest is that it says "The Notorious Northwest" on it.....and it would be nice if there was some cities represented on it such as Seattle, Portland, Boise.....just the major cities that will cover all the corners of the NW. I suppose maybe we should put Vancouver, B.C. on there too.....they're considered part of the NW.

I'd like to have these e-mailed to me @ [email protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....and then I will post them all up and everybody will get to vote on their favorite! That way everybody has a chance. Sound good? Yes? OK.....now get to work you fuckin' slackers!!!!!!!!!

The Details

The banner/header needs to be in JPG format. The current header is 737 x 108......but I think it's ok if we expand on the height and width of it a little. The header for the SLR board is 750 x 167.....so you guys have a little room to play with. So anywhere within those dimensions should be OK.

We're rollin' with a green, blue and white color scheme.....so use those colors.

Holla if you have any questions.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
tony206 said:
Don't worry if people are slow to reply in here, it takes a few sometimes. I started a new one but its not heading anywhere yet.
Tony,not only are you a mod for that forum but you're also a graphix artist..Why you aint putting in that work?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
SPORADIC said:
Tony,not only are you a mod for that forum but you're also a graphix artist..Why you aint putting in that work?

Whatever I start is not going good, my minds cluttered and its just now clearing because school is easing up. I have a lot on my mind finishing school and moving on...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
tony206 said:
Whatever I start is not going good, my minds cluttered and its just now clearing because school is easing up. I have a lot on my mind finishing school and moving on...
I can dig that bro..I've been hella busy trying to get things small bitness jumping here myself...