WHO (??) started sporting back those old school baseball jerseyz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The first time I saw it before everyone else started doing it was in Jay-Z's "Girls, Girls, Girls" but I don't watch much TV.

May 4, 2002
Big Boy from Outkast was wearin throwback jerseys a long ass time ago

even the owner of Mitchell & Ness (the company that makes the jerseys) says Outkast were the first ones wearing the jerseys. The headquarters is in Atlanta.

Apr 25, 2002
haha 300 bucks for ajersy? i could get 6 pairs of friscos and 6 shirts to match them a frisco coat all new underwear a new pair of cortez and still get lunch and a cd with that......and have enough for a sac and beer...wich would you choose

Apr 25, 2002
suspect#1 said:
haha 300 bucks for ajersy? i could get 6 pairs of friscos and 6 shirts to match them a frisco coat all new underwear a new pair of cortez and still get lunch and a cd with that......and have enough for a sac and beer...wich would you choose
depends how much money you make cousin...i got 6 mitchell & ness jerseys & shooting shirts myself and they all worth the money i paid compared to them cheap ass champion and nike replicas...and by the way i got a 1989 jerry rice throwback red/white for sale if anyone interested. it's size 44 equivalent to a large never been worn just too small for me. holler.0

May 3, 2002
I don't understand why people wear things 'cause it's the "cool" thing to be doing.
How do you guys rate "coolness" levels? How many points is having a nice car worth? What if they got rims on it? Add a nice system that'll rattle your Adam's Apple? Oh, yeah... don't forget the $100 pants and $50 shirt. Oops, almost forgot the $300 shoes... It's ridiculous.

Apr 25, 2002
Unregistered said:
I don't understand why people wear things 'cause it's the "cool" thing to be doing.
How do you guys rate "coolness" levels? How many points is having a nice car worth? What if they got rims on it? Add a nice system that'll rattle your Adam's Apple? Oh, yeah... don't forget the $100 pants and $50 shirt. Oops, almost forgot the $300 shoes... It's ridiculous.
it ain't even about bein cool if you like somethin you go and get that muthafucka. on the other hand if you into shit just cuz other people into it whatever it may be gear, cars, music, etc. than that's some square shit. me personally i'm into gear i spent g's on shit but that's cuz i like the shit and i'm into quality if i'ma pay for somethin i rather have it last then buy a whole bunch of cheap shit and have to replace em not too long after.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^ Real Shit,Sum Niggaz Like to be Fitted up and if u got the Doe to get it then get it,I just got the Padre jersey like the one Jay Z got in his Video not cuz it was cool tha shit was hot..but now Im tryna cop an Astros one but everybody got that one in they videos..

Holla..

May 20, 2002
jeresy arent my style tho. but they tite tho.. bought a few of them throw backs jeresy and sold it on ebay, just wasnt me... other than that i buy me new white tees 5 for 20 at footlocker almost every week.

Apr 25, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
^^ Real Shit,Sum Niggaz Like to be Fitted up and if u got the Doe to get it then get it,I just got the Padre jersey like the one Jay Z got in his Video not cuz it was cool tha shit was hot..but now Im tryna cop an Astros one but everybody got that one in they videos..

Holla..
feel me cousin...i got that brown/yellow 1978 winfield padres jersey. sick as fuck, but i can't rock it that often cuz i only got one fit too match it.