Who Seen Janet's Tity????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
that'z why it didn't turn me on nice body but strangely disturbing face

i thought it was staged though, i thought that was the shit like lil kim wore at those mtv awardz which i why i thought it was staged if it wasn't staged janet wouldve had either nothin on or a bra on

i'll tell you though, if justin really did that and she didn't know, he'll probably get sued by janet and fined by the tv channel or the mpaa

honestly i could care less about it, i wasn't even watchin the game and all....although i'll admit, from seein the video in hat sig up there, nice bounce

Jan 16, 2003
here's another thing i just realized which may prove it was staged.....look at her right breast, it lookz like she's wearin a red bra underneath that or somethin how come the left breast doesn't have that why would she wear somethin on one side and not the other like that

and yo slither....off topic discussions about breasts are ok....after all, men are pigz :)

Apr 21, 2003
don't know about ya'lls

but we were talking when p diddy dumb bitch ass was up there that tech would blow him the fuck away. and he would have no idea what the fuck was up.

that show was weak, that lineup with songs back from 96 and shit.

should of let us pick!

kid rock didn't let me down, he followed with cowboy like i knew he would of.

Apr 25, 2002
skeptikaltruth said:
here's another thing i just realized which may prove it was staged.....look at her right breast, it lookz like she's wearin a red bra underneath that or somethin how come the left breast doesn't have that why would she wear somethin on one side and not the other like that
It's not a bra, it's some red lace type shit that's part of the cup. If you look at Justin's hand after he rips it off, he's still holding on to it and it has the red lace.

It was staged though, it had to have been planned out by both of them. Why were the cups snap-on? Why did Justin have his hand on her titty in the first place? Why did it look like he was positioning his hand to get a good grip on it? Why did he pull his hand back with force while still gripping her costume? Why was she wearing that nipple shield thing if she wasn't planning on showing it off? Why did Justin stand there and watch with the cup still in hand instead of trying to help her put it back together? Why did it take her like 5 minutes to cover it up?

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Juan Million said:
Why did it take her like 5 minutes to cover it up?
Five minutes? What broadcast were you watching? The cameras cut away almost immediately. I saw boobie for like half a second, then they cut to a shot of the whole stage. I angrily yelled for more boobie, but my demands were not satisfied.

Apr 25, 2002
Look at Nick's sig. She whips her head around then looks down and just stares at it. I didn't mean 5 minutes literally, it's just kind of odd that it took her a while to cover up. And you're right, they cut to a shot of the whole stage, but the other [insert large number here] cameras were all zoomed right in on that titty.