WHO REMEMBERS GENACIDE(FORT WORTH)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Damn that album is pure dope. You're talking about the album Waste Uva Color, right? That track Geto Ride is great with the funky guitar intro. That is a slept on classic. I belive that 6-2 has been doing things with Dr. Dre and the DOC the last years, there were some rumors on a future album. Wouldn't be too sure on that though. I have seen two different covers of that CD one in black and white and one made by Phunky Phat Graph-x. My guess is that the B&W cover is the OG CD but I'm not sure. Anyway the record is hard to find so to anyone who finds it, pick it up.

Jan 6, 2003
Yeah I got that gena cide CD. It's slamming for real. You wouldn't believe how some real hard to find records suddenly could be found in Europe and Norway back in the days. I picked up the Gena cide CD back in the days and I rate it 5 stars. I think my favorite track there is Geto Ride but the Da Citi (I think that's how they spell it there...) is very good indeed. I've seen the CD up on ebay a few times but it is pretty rare.

CIARO

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
MAN....can someone post it..i dont know about anybody else, but i love hearin old shit i used to back in the days. it brings back shit i probably would of never remembed without hearin those songs ever again.