who needs to step up for the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

i think one of the bay area vets like 40 or legit need to bring back some serious heat and get the bay craccin like it used to. im hopin legits album will do just that.

T

thug_proppa

YES YES norkoastal was on point, new talent need to shine.

40 legit yuk mac & ak can all blow up, and bring the bay back in the lime light. but with everybody haten on the bay, even in cali once they drop a cd they cant blow up cause of like i said all the hate. people try to hold them down and put a negative spin on even the tightest shit.

Honestly i think mississippi need to drop somethin. a track for mtv and bet he blows up has c-bo mac & ak sean T jt e-40 guce komain on his cd. then once that shit drops everybody that aint into the bay area shit or aint from the bay will get a taste of what some real cats can do!!!!!!!!!

PLUS mississippi dont seem like no soft ass r & b cat cause he come hard on them hooks. he could put some real feeling back in to the r & b seen instead of this watered down i love you you broke my heart type shit.

just my thoughts

Apr 25, 2002
all the rappers that bay/sac got they all got talent to be gold and platinum they never air play so no one hears it... only one that buys there shit is us ungerground listeners.. if the local radio stations need to help out local rappers they might get more publicity and help the bay be known for real music.!!!! also we got some youngcats liek fully loaded, Game Insane, Money Hungry...and much more... we might have a future in ther bay music industry....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

i know who has the best chance at blowin up in the bay...rick rock group the federation will be doing it big...

Apr 25, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
all the rappers that bay/sac got they all got talent to be gold and platinum they never air play so no one hears it... only one that buys there shit is us ungerground listeners.. if the local radio stations need to help out local rappers they might get more publicity and help the bay be known for real music.!!!! also we got some youngcats liek fully loaded, Game Insane, Money Hungry...and much more... we might have a future in ther bay music industry....