Who Needs To Shut Up in '04?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Who in y'alls opinion needs to shut up in 2004? I think Lil' Jon needs to shut up in 2004, motherfuckers damn near can't spit their verses without this nigga yellin and shit, Baby needs to shut up about his ice and shit, I know that's how he makes money from this rap shit but it can only go so far. How y'all feel and STICK TO THE TOPIC NO BULLSHIT!

May 11, 2002
I agree, LIL JON needs to shut the fuck up. I can't stand his shit. All his music sounds the same and the screaming gets annoying.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Lil Jon Gets me crunked up, so he can keep doin his thanG as far as i'm concerned, but i do realize he's doin the same shit....

YinG YanG - shut up, at least Lil Jon doesn't really try to rap too often

Baby - shut up, you have no style or talent

Sway - shut up, fake ass newscaster pawn( i know that was harsh, but he Gets on my nerves)

Michael Jackson - shut up, just Give it up and Get a Grip

StaGGa Lee - shut the fucc up, no need for an explanation

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Filthy_Rich said:
for fuckin real. i'm tired of seeing sway's ass all over TV. Why's he gotta wear that damn hat all the time? And he's always adding his two cents in on his stories.
word to the third...it's 2004 homey, we understand you've paid your dues with the dreadz

May 4, 2002
Kay Slay! Quit yelling meaningless shit over your mixtapes. I want to hear the rappers not you. Same goes for that simp DJ Clue.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
smitdaddy said:
Kay Slay! Quit yelling meaningless shit over your mixtapes. I want to hear the rappers not you. Same goes for that simp DJ Clue.
the worst was when those two were arGuinG on mixtapes...lame lame lame

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth Killa said:
Who in y'alls opinion needs to shut up in 2004? I think Lil' Jon needs to shut up in 2004, motherfuckers damn near can't spit their verses without this nigga yellin and shit, Baby needs to shut up about his ice and shit, I know that's how he makes money from this rap shit but it can only go so far. How y'all feel and STICK TO THE TOPIC NO BULLSHIT!
WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP????YOU DO....ALL HATE AND NO SUBSTANCE...

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth Killa said:
you should shut the fuck up bitch :confused: