WHO IS YALL MESSIN WIT OUTTA SAC TOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
i remember a old post about mac money bein in sacramento.& i remember mr.dog talkin bout doin some shit wit ballin ass damn & his click.who ealse is yall fuckin wit?yall gonna do some shit wit someone ealse you should do some shit wit luni coleone,lynch,c-bo,x-raided,young jayda,skee 64 oz.,PCO or gangsta dre.i kno you probly aint heard of gangsta dre but i got a few cutz by him if you wanna check him out.holla:mad:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I've heard of all of them cats. We've done tracks with Ballin Ass Dame, Playa Shane, and done production for Pieface, and Greedy.
I did a show this summer with Skee 64 & Gangsta Dre in San Jose.
Mac Money has family out there and was promoting mostly. He did a show or two but I don't remember who was all on the rosters.
Out of Sac, I'll most likely do a collab with C-Bo, Lynch, Luni Coleone, Hollow Tip, Chopah, or Gangsta Dre. Nothing is planned at this moment but if I get at someone from there, they are listed in the order I would mess with.

www.bwr2000.com

Nov 6, 2002