who is x-raided voting for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
1) Raided cant vote
2) Sharpton isnt the Democratic candidate, and i wouldnt even be so sure that Bush will be the Republican with all the shit hes been in

D

Deadly Game

is that blacc woman gonna be in it still??? i was watchin a debate with her and i liked some of the things she said....she mentioned gettin rid of the patriot act and restoring more privacy bacc into our lives......i never heard no one else say nuttin like that....it may take a woman to fix the mess our country is in and a minority woman at that would restore my faith that there is a chance for all minorities in America...

Apr 18, 2003
hell ya, trust me, there is no power and sense of resposibilty than a black woman. real chop. we need to get these old white guys out because they dont know what the country other then satisfy the rich people. a woman can relate more to the younger generations and care more then a guy can. i admit it.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
thanks silver14209 it'd be cool if you can keep me updated about it cause the only american channel i can watch over here is cnn.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
heres the deal...democratic primaries (election for the nomination of whos gonna run for the presidential election) for California are in March...or close to it. also, as of now, there are 8 major democratic candidates with Howard Dean as the frontrunner. Realistically, Carol Moseley-Braun (the black woman) and Sharpton probly wont win the primaries because their money will run short.