Who is the most under rated artist here on this board?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I see people giving Shemp, Computer Nerd, Azios and a few other vets their props. But I never once heard anyone mention my boy Phanton as one of the best artist on here. My vote goes to Phantom.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
well mebbe i havent heard the cat....asking that question isnt a good idea anyway tho, everyone one here spits well....its just gonna produce stuff that will trigger people off if we all answered this question hehe

Apr 25, 2002
i'd say evilwayz...i knoe he gets his props on here but i think his work belongs on the top shelfs of rasputins or wharehouse, fuckin wit some big namers...

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Sorry to bust bubbles...but art isn't / shouldn't really be done for a status on a message board. Do what you do for yourself as an individuoh...even if stiching quilts is your area of expertise.

& Phantom is far from underrated...he gets plenty of work in the "real" world & is a vet in the grafx game.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
SikIndividuoh said:
& Phantom is far from underrated...he gets plenty of work in the "real" world & is a vet in the grafx game.
That's exactly what I said in the other post he made...Last I heard he was supposed to be doin Kat's new album cover...

Maja, you don't post enough of work...you should, we enjoy seeing it...

May 7, 2002
Hes cool.....Only prob is he doesnt post enough to stir the pot up in here...... He has some clean layouts....Worked on Dru, Keek, Hollow and Luni..... The list goes on... Id like to se more but folks looks busy......

Oct 12, 2002
i don't know if he is still on this forum or not but "young cause" i thought was the best......i can also do some bad ass shit on flash and director but i can't post any of it.