WHO IN HERE.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
BASED ON DAKROOM FAMILIA

I KNOW THIS AINT NO DARKROOM FAMILIA FORUM OR NOTHIN. BUT IS THE ONLY FORUM THAT BASICALLY TALKS ABOUT THE NORTHERN CALI SHIT US LATINOS BUMP. FUCK B.A.R.T LOL.

BUT TO ANYBODY IN HERE WHO WRITES MUSIC. DID IN ANYWAY DAKROOM FAMILIA INFLUINCE U ? LAST NIGHT I WENT THREW THERE WHOLE CD ( EXIT THE DARKROOM ) I BEEN HAVIN IT BUT AINT REALLY LISTEN 2 IT SINCE I FIRST GOT IT. I GUESS U CAN SAY IM A ARTIST IN THE MAKING U FEELZ. N IT INFLUINCE ME. LET ME KNOW YALL STORY.

ALSO. WHICH DO YOU PERSONALLY THINK WAS THE BEST DARKROOM FAMILIA ALBUM ?

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i fuck around and write raps every now and then and naw they aint influenced me. i like darkroom tho i like a lot of the topics they rap about i just dont think a lot of em have to much lyrical skill but thats just my opinion.

and im feelin penitentiary chances big time

Dec 23, 2004
itunes.apple.com
it didn't influence me either cuz i was rappin' before that..bsa my former click, we had a track on that first album from the barrio with love "barrio funk"..then they re-released and it had diffrent tracks...if you folkz remeber aztlan nation they was like the mexican public enemy back in the dayz..them foolz had some deep rooted political chicano shit..i used to like what they stood for, but i couldn't really get into the political rap game..even though it was educational!