who got a sealed copy of the worst 2k

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I'm not....I remember I was up at 7th Heaven the week they put out The Worst OG and didn't have any cash..figured I'd pick it up later..didn't happen now all I got is 2K version.

Sep 26, 2003
betthatstang said:
its because we're too smart. Plain and simple. We got lucky

that is so fucking stupid, im sorry if i didnt know who tech n9ne was in 2000 an 2001 and even if i did i cant find his cds down here. trust me if i could i would be buying up all i see. so just because you have however many you say u have makes you smart and i guess us peeps w/o it are fucking stupid. fuck off plain and simple.

Jan 12, 2003
ridinwitdabump said:
betthatstang said:
its because we're too smart. Plain and simple. We got lucky

that is so fucking stupid, im sorry if i didnt know who tech n9ne was in 2000 an 2001 and even if i did i cant find his cds down here. trust me if i could i would be buying up all i see. so just because you have however many you say u have makes you smart and i guess us peeps w/o it are fucking stupid. fuck off plain and simple.
You obviously took what I said the wrong way. When I made the comment "Its because we're too smart", that was in reguards to the comment about how "peeps don't wanna come off of them". Meaning that we know what we have and it would be a mistake to give it up.

Next, I dont even think there is a next. You just took shit the wrong way. Nothing negative was being said towards people who dont have the cds period. Just reread ALL the posts and it makes sense.