Who Else coming with Tech to Bloomington?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Kutty, the B-Walkin, flame throwin muthafucka.
Big Kriss Kalico, who apparently we found out wouldnt be liked by Simon from American Idol
BG - not Mr. Bling Bling, but the cool one
Snug Brim and a half savage half entraprenour (sp?)

is my guess..............

May 9, 2002
March 3rd at 10pm at Club Axis in Bloomington, Indiana. All I can say is wow that he is coming I thought I was the only was jammin Tech N9ne in town and now they got him coming here. I have not heard one other person play his music but I am sure with 40,000 students there has to be more people that know about him. Anyway can't wait for this concert. Think tickets are 10 or 15 I bought mine about a month ago and can't remember the exact price!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Where did you hear that there was a show in Bloomington?

We have a show in Tulsa the next day and I don't see anything on the schedule for Indiana.

AaronDontezGr8t said:
What's up with with this? Let me know cuz it isn't a far drive from Chicago and I know a couple people that are dying to see Tech live.
March 7th @ HOB in Chicago...make that show if you can!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Indiana_Playa said:
Check out http://www.clubaxis.ws/ it has the info there. My ticket says Club Axis Presents Tech N9NE of Strange Music. So I am sure they are coming and then the next day going straight to another venue!
I hate to bust your bubble, but i think you got scamed. We've got a show in LV and Albuquerque this weekend, then Tech's been talking about flying back to KC until we have the show in Tulsa on the 4th....Nobody around here seems to know anything about this Club Axis.

Nov 13, 2003
That shit pissed me off when i heard tech was coming to my old city(Tulsa) on a Thursday ive been waiting for him to show Tulsa luv but i got a midterm that day i would so fuck it but thats a hella of a drive ill tell some females to go peep him out though but ill go to his show in Dallas but still showing that oklahoma luv in texas