Who Do Ya'll Think Tech Should Do A Song With

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
I donno... busta's gone all "mainstream" I will always have this love for his old skool style but his new shit just sucks! LIke okay he's got all the weird clothing and hair and hats, but that only can last so long before it gets the boot. I like his rhyming skills though, when he really tries only. I think what Tech needs to do is get together with Bone like that one dood up there ^^ said. I think I'd love to see some shit the style of 187 on a mofokin hook with Tech N9ne, Snoop and Dre... Or work with Gravediggaz lol that would be FUCKIN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK! WuTang, can U imagine tech n9ne and ODB lol I'd love that shit... what else? Definitely system of a down THAs a musT! He's really gotten a lot of the good rappers covered tho, like em, chino, monch n shit like that... time to end this one

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Is anyone eles listing to what this fools are saying rock groups will never work with a rapper like 9. He needs to hook up with The Sac town and let First Degree do the beats and have someone like Msane on the shit. Also Reek Daddy if you dont know look out for the new shit Wreak Havoc.

Jul 7, 2002
How can you say that TEch can't work with rock and roll....Tech was doing what Linkin Park and Limp Biskit, nad all them other rap/rock bands are doing now in the eraly 90's. Nnutt Howze, one of Tech's earlier endeavors, was much a "rock" band.