who came first wit it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
NO NO! The Mac Mall, featuring Mac Dre, song Macaframa-lama came first. That's why he says "I'm workin macaframa-lama even if i'm in the slama." Meaning he lives by the meaning of Mac Mall's song even when he's locked up.

The other part of the chorus: "I'm that gangsta you answer to, when i say bitch jump then thats what you do." Originally came from a Too Short song.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Romp707 said:
NO NO! The Mac Mall, featuring Mac Dre, song Macaframa-lama came first. That's why he says "I'm workin macaframa-lama even if i'm in the slama." Meaning he lives by the meaning of Mac Mall's song even when he's locked up.

The other part of the chorus: "I'm that gangsta you answer to, when i say bitch jump then thats what you do." Originally came from a Too Short song.
actually X-Raided's Mac-A-Frama came first...the Mac Mall & Mac Dre version was released on Mac Mall's "Mackin' Speaks Louder Then Words"...

Mar 26, 2005
Mac Dre came with it first in like 89' or some shit. One of his underground albums was over the phone, when he went down for that Romper Room shit which was in like 88' to 90' and X came wit it in like 1994. But X Raided sounded way better in my opinion!