Whiners Continue To Get They Wig Split!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
and raider fanz think they're hated....
wut Tone said is true. tha Ninerz are 4 playz from being 5-1. czar wont admit it bcuz he'z a hater, but if you truly cant see that and think tha Ninerz are "boo boo" as czar putz it, then as czar also sayz "YOU DONT KNOW FOOTBALL." keep hating.

Sep 15, 2003
Sore Losers.....tisk tisk tisk. We woulda have been 4-2 if the Titans did not get that touchdown when he was out of bounds, and if they did not say Rice was out of bounds last game....But I dont say shit about it, because we should not even be in those situations. When you lose, you lose, plain and simple. NO EXCUSES SUCKAS!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Real shit Dubb!! And good shit E to da Booboo as well!! Im sure we could have beatin Atlanta first game if one certain play went our way and be 5-0, but I never said shit because it aint reality!! Yall Whiners fans live in fantasyland, but I guess if I liked a booboo gay team like yalls then I probably would to!! hahahah!! Regardless yall aint close to 5-1, and if u think yall are then yall dont know football at all!! GOT EM!!!