Which NFL teams have the Best Drafts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
I cant think of a team that has consistently topped the draft year in and year out. The Cowboys had it on lock when Jimmy Johnson was there. Not counting the obvious first round stars(Aikman, Smith, Maryland, Harper etc...) they got:
Larry Allen
Eric Williams,
Larry Brown(12th Rd)
Brock Marion(7th rd)
Darren Woodson
Steve Wisniewski
Darryl Johnston
Jimmy Smith
Leon Lett(7th rd)

That was in a span of about 4 years all those cats are pro bowlers and couple are shoe-ins for the hall of fame.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
The Chargers.... L.T., Rivers, Merriman, their offensive left tackle....

don't forget brees, and gates. Vincent Jackson who I see doing good in the next seasons. Also Michael Turner who would be a starter on TONS of other teams.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
thascary1 said:
don't forget brees, and gates. Vincent Jackson who I see doing good in the next seasons. Also Michael Turner who would be a starter on TONS of other teams.
I think their receivers aren't too good. If they need an upgrade, they could use some receivers. I don't think Antonio Gates was drafted though.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Tony said:
I think their receivers aren't too good. If they need an upgrade, they could use some receivers. I don't think Antonio Gates was drafted though.
gates was not drafted, since aj smith has taken over for the late john butler we have had great drafts. he has drafted nate keading, mike scrifes who are pro bowlers. also dont forget he raped the giants when he traded eli manning to them for phillip rivers and picks which he has turned into pro bowlers....

Aug 9, 2006
in recent years i would say chargers and ravens.....ravens being the better of the two (they have a very good eye on defense players) contanstly drafting pro bowlers.............i liked the titans draft last year.....atleast there first two picks (VY and lendale white)...two futre stars in one day of drafting is pretty good