Where's the REAL boxing Fanz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Im not talkin about the June 8 Mike Tyson groupies...
Who is really into boxing here?

May 18
Kostya Tsyzu vs Ben Tackie
Camacho Jr. vs Ray Olivera
Arturro Gatti vs Micky Ward

damn, thats a day for boxing.

Current Robberies
1)Tapia vs Medina
2)Castillo vs Mayweather

May 2, 2002
so if we're excited about the Tyson/Lewis fight, we're not real fans. fuck that, I probably got a lot more knowledge on the sport then you. Just cuz you follow fuckin featherweight shit dont mean you're all-knowing. those fights you mentioned wont be half has entertaining as the Tyson and Lewis fight.

Apr 25, 2002
Manute Bol Vs. Refrigerator Perry in celebrity boxing. Im not sure when this shit is suppose to be on, who do you think will win? I think Manute cause that fucking monstrous reach he has and he is faster than the Fridge.

May 6, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
so if we're excited about the Tyson/Lewis fight, we're not real fans. fuck that, I probably got a lot more knowledge on the sport then you. Just cuz you follow fuckin featherweight shit dont mean you're all-knowing. those fights you mentioned wont be half has entertaining as the Tyson and Lewis fight.
Have fun paying $55 to see it on PPV.
This fight is MAJORLY overhyped.
Tyson doesnt even deserve a shot.
What about Klitchko? Bird?
I was gonna watch it just cuz of the undercard fights with Jeff Lacy. Casamayor is also (rumored) to be on the undercard.

Fact 2-Tackie is not feather weight, neither is Gatti, and neither is Camacho.

Some fools only like the heavyweight, what kind of fan is that.
These people get tired at about the 8th round.

Don't assume you know more than anybody, you'll be suprised to see the outcome.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
damn-->i used 2 watch all boxing on tv-->back in the day i had HBO and my ladiez father had a black box so i was happy now i keep up with magz--espn and newz paper-->shit just aint the same....

NE1 know where 2 get boxing videoz of recent boutz----online or order--->they force wrestling in every market but i cant find a good video NEwhere

MIJA

May 8, 2002
I SEEN THE TAPIA N' MEDINA FIGHT N' MEDINA WAZ ROBBED N' I THINK TAPIA KNEW IT, THAT'Z WHY WHEN THEY INTERVIEWED TAPIA, HIZ COMMENTZ WERE COCKY THIZ TIME.... TAPIA USED TO HAVE A COCKY ATTITUDE WHICH TO ME MADE BOXING LOOK BAD...

May 2, 2002
714KaliHydro said:

Have fun paying $55 to see it on PPV.
This fight is MAJORLY overhyped.
Tyson doesnt even deserve a shot.
What about Klitchko? Bird?
I was gonna watch it just cuz of the undercard fights with Jeff Lacy. Casamayor is also (rumored) to be on the undercard.

Fact 2-Tackie is not feather weight, neither is Gatti, and neither is Camacho.

Some fools only like the heavyweight, what kind of fan is that.
These people get tired at about the 8th round.

Don't assume you know more than anybody, you'll be suprised to see the outcome.
wont need to. I got a descrambler. and if anyone deserves to fight Lewis, its Tyson.

May 6, 2002
Everything about boxing is tight except the crooked judges. So many bad decicions.

& on the Tyson & Lewis issue: I think Tyson will be ready for this fight & you know what happens if Tyson is on his game.

May 12, 2002
I am probably one of the biggest Boxing fans on here straight up and all though Tyson does not deserve a tittle shot, you bet I will watch it. Its like watching a train wreck that about to happen. He is a shadow of his former self but he could still end the fight with one punch. As for the fights this weekend Ward/Gatti should be great, and I advise any fight fan to watch.