Where's T-PO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Hey T PO, you need to go back to some of those old suggestions about the direction and coordination of WCM future releases such as who should be on THUGLORDS, BO's next solo, and so forth and so forth. Holla back cuz these mf's on here be on some other ish sometimes with they "opinions" on albums. They don't like nothing. The stuff they do is questionable. Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
explain yo self homie about that captain ish cuz if it's some slick stuff then you a funny style nigga. Say what you mean. Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
first thang first...............I am not of African American decent so please refrain from saying Nigga at me ...Thank u

U mad at D-locc cause he dissed your favorite rapper

Captain...................:D
Funny Style Never

I stay dirty

I'm Little

Apr 25, 2002
What? Don't get it twisted lil nigga. PAC my favorite. This ain't got nothin' to do with Djoksta. I DON'T HATE NOBODY OVER THE INTERNET. That's stupid. Feud with Dlocc, nope. With you? Nope. For what? I said just say straight forward what you mean. I'm a grown ass man and ain't no need to be on a message board talking slick. If what I said offending you then it must be about you. If not, then IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!!!

Apr 25, 2002
trust me ..........I got bigger thangs to worry about then this board...
Me and Dlocc are alot like we from the ShowMe
talk is cheap to us

There u go again with that Nigga word