where the fuck is KID SENSATION ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Kid Sensation aka Xola

He changed his name to Xola (pronounced "Cola") and he did that Ichiro song they used to play at Safeco. Other than that, don't really know what he's been up to since he released the "From the Cradle" which was a greatest hits type of album.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i spoke to him a few months back. he is working on a newe kid sensation album as well as a new album under his religious name cola or however you spell that. I got at him on a collaboration for my album. he seemed like a real cool cat, and as far as a pioneer to seattle, after mix alot his name has to come up at some point. he had some cuts in his time.

Aug 18, 2002
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
If i'm not mistakin he actually worked with Sir Mixx A-lot in the mid 90's.. not positve but i remember hearing mixx shout him out...
"Me and Kid Sensation at home away from home, in the black benz limo with a cellular phone."

"Kid sensation dropped a $20 and didn't even miss it, girly from another crew she picked it up and kissed it."

lol....and I played the ish out of his first solo tape