Where do u buy these kinda sunglasses at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
I know this isnt a regular BART topic. But all these cats now in video's and on tv rockin all these style name brand sunglasses. I think thats the new fashion trend this year, is eyewear. Like the ones Kobe has on during interviews with the brown tint or the one JT has on, on his cover of Hustle Relentless. What kinda name brands are they and how much they cost and where can u buy them at? Ur help is much appreciated!!

May 20, 2002
they are gucci sunglasses they will cost you about 2 bills $200 @ any sunglass store gucci store or major department store. i got the same ones figgaro has the style is pretty old though

Apr 25, 2002
i charge $400 for a pair of my designer glasses . . .they look really gay, they're way overpriced and they break real easy . . . do you want a pair ?

ps, remember they're expensive . .

Jun 6, 2002
I know exactly the ones you're talking about.

I have the ones Kobe has and you see poppin up in all the videos, only I got mine about 4 months ago when they were first released.

They are the Gucci, model 1935 and the suggested retail on them is $250. They were available in 3 colors (fading brown, fading grey, fading purple) when they first came out in March 2002. They are the most expensive of the Gucci line and one of the newest models. (and in my opinion the flyest of this year's Gucci eyewear line)

The ones JT had on are older Gucci's, they came out in like 2000 and you can cop them now for about $135. But, they have hella big frames so they're not for all faces.

The other glasses I want (and I've been wanting them before I got my Gucci's) are the Chanel Avi's and they run either $280 or $400 something like that. These are the ones you see Puff wear in most of his vids (see "Pass the Courvosier"), but now lately he has switched to the Gucci 1935's.

It's funny I notice video's are playing a huge role on alot of cats, first the big thread of the Gucci Nikes now the Gucci lenses. (btw if you really wanna do it big, Gucci makes a set of Aviators that when you view them from an angle, you will see the "GG" pattern over the lenses!)

Here is a tip for any aspiring young players that may not have a boss pocketbook:

Ralph Lauren makes a set of sunglasses that look EXACTLY like the Gucci 1935's, and they only cost something like $70 retail. Most cats won't be able to tell them apart from the video sunglasses because they've never seen a real pair of Gucci's and even so, the authentic Gucci's don't have any logos on them the only way you know they GG is if you look real close at the frame its HELLA small "Gucci" imprint & the "Gucci" name is printed on the inside of the nose pads.

They say "Ralph" on the frames & at the top corner of one lens but it's not tacky. That & the frames are just slightly thicker than the Gucci frames is pretty much the only difference. They are actually made by the same company so the UV quality and craftsmanship is just about as good as Gucci.

Take a look at your nearest mall go to "Sunglass Hut" they stock some of the 2002 Gucci line as well as the Ralph line.

BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE WANTS AUTHENTIC GUCCI, VERSACE, OR CHLOE SUNGLASSES, I HAVE A MAJOR PLUG ON THEM!:classic: )

^yes, this is mr "Hustler of the Year" himself! lol

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
cartier sunglasses
that's what the ballers need
1500 bucks made with solid oak and 24 K gold
yeah though those cartier's are sick as fuck. i've seen some rimless white gold ones with smoke lenses for 8. i would'nt spend that much money on shades, but if i had money to burn i would they hard as fuck.

$

$Hater-Proof$

Originally posted by Juan Million
I think it's insane to spend any more than $50 on sunglasses. No matter what brand they are!

lol thas cuz u a broke ass muthafucka

i just copped the new designer shades made by my private company , shit costed me 10 g's

learn about it beeyatch .............

M

MrFreeze

$Hater-Proof$ said:
i just copped the new designer shades made by my private company , shit costed me 10 g's

LMFAO!!!!!! that is the biggest line of BULLSHIT ive ever heard! ahahahahahahah...thanks for the laugh you wolf ticket sellin ass mothafucka!

Apr 25, 2002
$Hater-Proof$ said:
Originally posted by Juan Million
I think it's insane to spend any more than $50 on sunglasses. No matter what brand they are!

lol thas cuz u a broke ass muthafucka

HAHA! you're pathetic... :classic: