when x gets free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
how much xposure do you think he will get.i think you could see world wide press like larry king and some of the bigger news affiliates whats your thoughts.2 being free will it elevate him to throne of the rap game.to me theres no one who can challenge his mc skills now.

Oct 18, 2005
Good questions... I think there will be a lot of exposure when he gets out. Of course, the amount depends on HOW he is released. If he's released on appeal there could be coverage of the appeal itself, which would heighten coverage of an actual release. If he has to wait until he's paroled then it will probably be a lot quieter until he's out.

Being free will give him a change to show the game what he really has to offer and why he's the best, period. His new solo can't be fucked with, whic is why we're in no hurry to get it out just for the sake of getting it out. It can wait until the right time. His rhymes are like puzzles... you gotta sit there and listen and THINK to get the hidden meanings in his verses.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
real spit. im pretty much hella drunk right now, but i been knockin raided all day....

he gots street spits wit some subliminal knowledge behind it.

point blank, x-raided is a lyrical geniues that cant be fucked wit at all

Apr 4, 2006
i hope x blows the hell up n gets the recognition as the most underated n underestimated mc of all time who can out shine x on a verse no one....who's got the story x gots no one... not to many cats that would even sound decent flowing on the same track with x except maybe an immortal technique or tech nine