when wrestling was popular, did you ever do it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
did you ever imitate those guys in their undies. i sure did, me and a gang of foos used to wrestle in the back and shit. hella fun (we didnt wrestle in our undies).

Aug 15, 2002
yeah for a while now its been losing popularity and ratings. 2- 3 years is what i mean by for a while now. but yeah wrestlin was the shit between the early mid eighties to the early mid 90's. steiner brothers, randy savage, the million dollar man was a fool. did anybody see when sid justice beat some dude up and dragged him to the top of the entrance ramp. then put him on a stretcher then put a hulkamania bandana on his head and a "call 911" sign on a chain around his neck and pushed the stretcher into the ring stairs hella hard. that shit was classic.

May 23, 2002
yup...wrestling sucks now...it's because the WWE has no real strong competition like it when Ted Turner owed WCW...there needs to be a new federation with something new to make the WWE writers come up with some new material...i'm tired of the same old bullshit...