When Will A LEGIT Human......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
(notice I said legit) or someone that is a better representative of "the people" get involved in politics and build a real movement to challenge the establishment?
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE called it on here a long time ago (can't find the post) that Trump (I believe) running was basically just to prevent any obstacles to Hillary getting elected- and I think many of us could see that a long time ago. True, the game is rigged, but without concrete evidence, its hearsay. So when is someone legitimately going to build a movement beyond community politics and into something more? An old white Jewish guy who has held office in nearly all white communities is not the answer- and before anyone takes that as a racist statement, its not (I hold no ill will against anyone based on race creed color or sex).

I will be writing in Roger "King T" McBride this year as my vote for POTUS. Am I changing anything? Nope. I am a anyone but THEM supporter, with THEM being people who do not represent us (the average person regardless of skin color).

As a person who is mis or underrepresented, what should be our move in the next four years. Should we keep watching YouTube videos, mindless tell lie vision, invest hours into video games where we can die over and over to try again, pour more hours into work instead of family and community, yada yada.... Or is there something we can do to alter the stagnant course, the invisible hamster wheel they have had us on since the dawn of this form of government?

Jun 21, 2006
... An old white Jewish guy who has held office in nearly all white communities is not the answer- and before anyone takes that as a racist statement, its not (I hold no ill will against anyone based on race creed color or sex)......
I don't take that as a racist statement at all. Jews are not a race, they are a group of people that share the same religion. Discriminating is the word you are looking for.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't take that as a racist statement at all. Jews are not a race, they are a group of people that share the same religion. Discriminating is the word you are looking for.
I guess you skipped over the word "white" from the context you quoted from me :siccness:

No worries, Positive Education Always Corrects Errors.

Since euros love to be a part of American discussions, please continue.

For those who want to argue whether "White" is a race or not, since we are speaking about US politics, the US government has listed it as a race for a long time.

Here is a 2010 view of the Census Bureau (most recent census) race question:

Jun 21, 2006
I guess you skipped over the word "white" from the context you quoted from me :siccness:

No worries, Positive Education Always Corrects Errors.

Since euros love to be a part of American discussions, please continue.
]
So black and asian Jews are cool in your book? if you want to change America, start by changing your self, man. You are part of the problem.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't have anything to offer, but King Tee the rapper from Compton?
I know Donald Duck will receive more votes but so will at least two other candidates who fit the mold of "if it walks and talks like a duck....."

I voted for J.Johnson for Arizona governor in 2014, J. Johnson - Ballotpedia
I would rather sleep at night knowing I didnt sell myself or others out by blindly supporting those who don't have our best interest at heart or in mind, whether they have a legitimate chance of winning election or not. Isn't that the real systemic problem here?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
As a person who is mis or underrepresented, what should be our move in the next four years. Should we keep watching YouTube videos, mindless tell lie vision, invest hours into video games where we can die over and over to try again, pour more hours into work instead of family and community, yada yada.... Or is there something we can do to alter the stagnant course, the invisible hamster wheel they have had us on since the dawn of this form of government?
Honestly the situation is so fucked that even if those running shit never crossed your path you will have your own enslaved brethren pressuring you to stay in line. I am talking people in the same boat as you and people whom you actually care about like family and friends.

Look at this thread for example. You try to speak up and instantly have to defend yourself against accusation unrelated to the topic.

And nobody ever thinks they are at fault. Just as much as datplaya believes his behavior is justified and that it is your behavior in other threads that warrant such a response from him, you hold the opposite sentiments.
So long as this relationship dynamic exists amongst all of the ones getting fucked they will continue fucking each other till the end.

-----
The naive answer:

We have to continue speaking up and standing by these values. When you get yours make sure you help those less fortunate than yourself. People always hate on the elite but as soon as they consider themselves elite over their less fortunate community it is game over.
If you have a skill such as coding or something then make a website where services and things can be donated and people with a shared vision can make things reach fruition.

These things may not be effective but I still believe the answer has to do with unification and strength in numbers. The question is will we ever have one voice that prioritizes freedom and self-sovereignty and the betterment of the life of everyone?

---

Side note:
The nice thing is you can still live a complete and fulfilling life by meeting your own standards. You can disregard the whole human race as a bunch of lying animals and still find peace.

Last edited: