when was yall first time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
ahhh dem memories....ight we started to fuck n all da sudden i made dat bitch cum n 20 min cuz i was so high as fuck i didn't feel nothin but da insides i was just STR8 SMASHIN I MEAN DICKIN HER NIGGA I'M TALKIN BOUT PLUCKIN HER LOL anyways she was like smack me lol so i smacked her butt with my dick and dis bitch was like no black my mothafuckin left eye out i was like ohhhh shit n i did lmaoooo it didn't black it but she said her left eye started hurtin lmao ....dam dats all i remember tho shit datz gotta be da funniest and first time ever
...lol i remember my second time too kinda lol i was on top of dis bitch fuckin her and she wanted me to go up to her face wit my dick in her mouth and all a sudden i accidently fell forward LMFAO and farted on her face diz bitch juz str8 left LMFAOO i still remember diz shit tho dam

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
knaw you just a stupid fuck.....i thought i was bad but come on now fucken r&b albums to irv gotti......go to the open forum with that shit you lil fuckhead....