When the new Dividenz album dropping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
When is the new Dividenz album dropping

Anyone know? Hollow Point Lyrics was a tight album, when can we expect to hear more from Notes and COLA.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I know it's taking a while but trust me, we've been at it. We got some knocks on there and a few potential singles too. We've got beats from Skunt, Big Ice, D-Sane, Kuddie and a few more. I'm very pleased with the way it's shaping up so far. In the meantime I'm also working on a solo project. I know we haven't been heard from too much and Cola doesn't even have internet but we've been keeping busy. Keep checking for us though, you won't be disapointed.

May 4, 2002
^ I heard a couple tracks off the new Dividenz album......and yeah there dope as hell of course......

A Notes solo album too.....yeah that will be crazy.....

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
marcus said:
What's the scoop on this? What are features, production, release date looking like?
Basically it's just a project I'm doing on the side. Dividenz is still my #1 priority. I'm not sure of a release date or anything yet because I haven't really gotten that far. This project allows me to do what I want to do when I want to do it. If I'm trying to work and Cola can't, I just work on my solo shit. I don't even plan on really promoting it too much until it gets closer to being done. Right now I have about 10 tracks. I'm not gonna go too heavy on the features and chances are it's not gonna have a radio friendly single or club song either. But then again, you never know what might happen. So far I have production from D-Sane, Big Ice, Pain, Beat Senseless (RHS, Mo-X, and Pain's production team), and T-Macn. I'm also gonna get some Syko beats. We did a track for one of his projects last week and it turned out real buttery. I've got tracks featuring T-Macn, Kazy-D, and Mac & AK,. I also got a banger with Red Head Steve that was just finished a few hours ago and I'm gonna be in the studio later this week recording for the track with Half Sane. And of course you're gonna see my Street Level family on there too. I'm also going to be in the Bay later this year knocking out some material. I'll definately keep ya'll updated on how things are going.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Notes said:
I also got a banger with Red Head Steve that was just finished a few hours ago and I'm gonna be in the studio later this week recording for the track with Half Sane. And of course you're gonna see my Street Level family on there too.

Ah damn... sounds lovely..

Nov 30, 2002
keep grindin notes.. i didnt think much of your capabilities on HPL... but since then.. the stuff youve done with UTR and what you did on crytical's album... it seems to me youve stepped up game lyrically and your flow is more polished.. im interested to see what you got in store for us... keep doin what your doin :devious:

pz