when does Lord infamous get out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
He already is and has been...

He's taking a break or whatever...

But it really won't matter three 6 has been on that commerical shit for awhile...
lord infamous can't shine on the shit three 6 is doing now...

And Project Pat I don't think he is going to do anything good either...
He already made a really crappy track called good googly moogly which is supposedly going to be the single for his new album

Feb 14, 2004
^the song may not be tight as hell, but it's an aight song. but i think paul and juice can come up with something better then that and also i think they will come up something better then that. time will tell. but if im wrong, then DAMN. because i don't think that song is all that good either. we shall see though.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Ra$an said:
what happened to just makin some street shit?
that will always sell.
make a hard beat, nice chorus..thats all you need..
if it ain't broke don;t fix it is what i say
4 real
Three 6 1992-2000 is some good shit after that...well it just got weak and then crappy.Although some weakness starting showing up before even that.
They just lost the touch and some rappers that made the shit work.

But really I'm sure it doesn't matter to DJ Paul or Juicy J if they suck now and have for awhile there selling albums still,they have their fame and now they can make albums with Paris Hilton.

Mar 2, 2006
for real spv hopefully he does his own thing and keeps his style. im hoping that song project pat has out is just to sell more cds. like Chickenhead you know. im reeeeally crossing my fingers they give him some good beats to fuck with. have u heard that other song he has out "hustlin"? he sounds alright on it

Mar 7, 2004
im a fan of good music period and im sicc of ppl stating that pop is a fourm of music POP is short for populer music it meens there are liked by a majourity off ppl so it also meens they are becoming better song writers also why do you think with a song like ITS HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP {thats such an easyly writen song] won an oscoer. becuse it catchy as fuck. they know what there doing they want to make music all of us like. and we all tend to hate music when it gets over played. thats why ppl go to the underground to find different shit out there . most music fans will tell you that they love underground music the best so they have somthing thats theres when it comes to music. but me im also a fan of good music. thats why music to me is a big impact on my life.i love it all.

Mar 7, 2004
trust me they might put out a couple realy catchy albums but after a while they'll go back to what made them get fans in the first place and then the worl will know why there where there at.

Mar 7, 2004
1 more thing if ur the best rapper in the world and you want ur messages to get out there cause you allways wanna be herd. you need to know how to write a course in order to make a good song. i hate it when rappers just rap to a bunch of noise in the background alot of UK rappers are just as talented as alot of amirecans but alot dont make all there underground into songs. but the UK is where its gona be at in the next few years you watch. theres so much talent out there that do make good music. and im just getting into UK rap so dont qoute me on all that.id realy like to know of more UK rappers with talent.

Feb 8, 2003
Ra$an said:
what happened to just makin some street shit?
that will always sell.
make a hard beat, nice chorus..thats all you need..
if it ain't broke don;t fix it is what i say

When your major you cant do taht. You gotta make the kinds of record the companies want bc they putting they money on it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cesolito #1 said:
When your major you cant do taht. You gotta make the kinds of record the companies want bc they putting they money on it.
i used to believe that..until I heard the new TI album..dat nigga had some street anthems on there and he still sellin...
if its in your contract that you have 100% creative control, the world is yours

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
DEVIL'S POET said:
why do you think with a song like ITS HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP {thats such an easyly writen song] won an oscoer. becuse it catchy as fuck.

the thing is that this song is not catchy at all; it has one of the most horrible choruses I've heard ever

if you go back to the mid 90s songs used to have even more singing on them than now; but it had the melody and the feel to it that made it tight

I don't see that type of shit anymore; everything that has singing on it today is some crappy corny quickly put together Destiny's Child-like bullshit

the only tracks that are still tight are street anthems without singing (and they aint that tight any more)

Feb 8, 2003
Ra$an said:
i used to believe that..until I heard the new TI album..dat nigga had some street anthems on there and he still sellin...
if its in your contract that you have 100% creative control, the world is yours

Every one of T.I.'s albums have street anthems not just his new one. "IM SERIOUS" & "TRAP MUZIK" imo that was his most street shit. Thats just T.i.'s style.

Pop them joints in the deck and listen to "STILL AINT FORGAVE MYSELF", "DOPE BOYZ", "HEAVY CHEVY", "TRAP MUUZIK", "NO MORE TALK", "LOOK WHAT I GOT", "KINGOFDASOUTH", "LONG LIVE DA GAME"