When are some shows coming up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ill call out anybody i muhfuckin wanna call out, so if you wanna do somethin about it....do somethin...you tryin to make me change my mind or somethin? if you want it, pick a number, and get in the muhfuckin back of the line....dont get mad cuz im bout to take controll...fuck an unexpected arrival, if you tryin to see me on the mic, you'll be DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Ill call out anybody i muhfuckin wanna call out, so if you wanna do somethin about it....do somethin...you tryin to make me change my mind or somethin? if you want it, pick a number, and get in the muhfuckin back of the line....dont get mad cuz im bout to take controll...fuck an unexpected arrival, if you tryin to see me on the mic, you'll be DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!
LOL......the little pig fucker is tryin' to act hard.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
OoooOOOHHHH! That hurt, You a fool Taddy, But listen, If this is what you really want to do 4 a living, An album full of Punchlines won't sell, (knowing from experience) and i'm sure no fuckin body's gonna buy a freestyle LP, EP, etc. So if you're calling out us "Local Artists" I hope your product is Quality. Oh Yeah, , , , , , Neema will EAT you even on a FULL stomach!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ive got alot of dreams (im finna, im gonna, im about to), but ive also got something else: a foundation. I put in about as many hours of rapping as most people put in their jobs...and thats been for the past 3-4 YEARS (and im only 18).

Think of rapping as a language...im fluent in it. I speak multiple dialects too. I could go to NY, and fit in. Same with Houston, Detroit, Chicago, Philly, and New Jerz.

Fuckin wit me is like fuckin with a question mark, or a rubix cube. You just never know...I aint gonna teach you, but ill show you how to learn.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Having a foundation doesn't mean how much you write lyrics, and who gives a fuck if you're only "18". To me it sounds like you speak multiple BULLSHIT! I'm FROM Chicago and I have my OWN style. Stop trying to "fit in" and maybe people will respect you more. Even if you DO spit tight shit, you just destroyed your possible fanbase by burning bridges with us ESTABLISHED artists in the NW. So I suggest you re-register with a more original alias and and prepare for a whole lot of ass-kissin'. LITTLE GUY.`

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Established....you? I could ask the next 100 people i talk to "Yall ever heard Sarkastik?" and BET ME they dont all say no.

Hold up.

"you just destroyed your possible fanbase by burning bridges with us ESTABLISHED artists in the NW"

I just now realized how much that made NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL. Networking i can see.....fanbase? Whoa there, Jigga.

Im burnin internet bridges...and what? If i was EVER at a live performance, and any of yall showed up and tried to spit against me...you'd lose. But how would it look for ME to show up at YOUR performance, and make you look like a rookie?

Stick to what you're good at...you make songs for people to ride to, chill to, or sell crack-cocaine out of their basement to......as for myself....i emcee for the people that appreciate the talent, and KNOW that everytime i pick up the mic, its gonna be some shit they aint never heard before....You make songs; I emcee.

The day the NW blows up is the day NW artists start freestylin like there aint no tomorrow...you can talk all the shit you want about your album to try to sell it......but nothing works better than an on-the-spot 16-bar freestyle about what color of shoes you're wearing and where you bought them at.

You talk about it....i flow about it....thats what separates us.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
Established....you? I could ask the next 100 people i talk to "Yall ever heard Sarkastik?" and BET ME they dont all say no.

I don't think that many people live out there in aberdeen.

I just now realized how much that made NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL. Networking i can see.....fanbase? Whoa there, Jigga.

How Many fans do YOU have?

Im burnin internet bridges...and what? If i was EVER at a live performance, and any of yall showed up and tried to spit against me...you'd lose.

I perform Monday at the Contour on 1st & Columbia Downtown Seattle. And you are invited WITH V.I.P.

But how would it look for ME to show up at YOUR performance, and make you look like a rookie?

I think that would look good, Asshole

Stick to what you're good at...you make songs for people to ride to, chill to, or sell crack-cocaine out of their basement to

I know, your Mom told me the same shit.

......as for myself....i emcee for the people that appreciate the talent, and KNOW that everytime i pick up the mic, its gonna be some shit they aint never heard before....You make songs; I emcee.

Thats why you're broke.

The day the NW blows up is the day NW artists start freestylin like there aint no tomorrow...you can talk all the shit you want about your album to try to sell it......but nothing works better than an on-the-spot 16-bar freestyle about what color of shoes you're wearing and where you bought them at.

That's why you're still broke

You talk about it....i flow about it....thats what separates us.
You flow about it, and I'll knock you out about it.
Black eyes are what seperates us.
Take that sticker off your ass that says: BATCH MADE IN THE U.S.A.